| FTBL From the desk of Mal Moore: UA launchs fund raising...

TerryP

Staff
Dear Crimson Tide Fan:

Exciting times are here for University of Alabama athletics, both on and off the field.

Of the many positives happening right now, one of the things I’m most excited about is our new A+ Incentives Program, which we officially kicked off a few days ago. The A+ Program is a way for our many fans to help the Athletic Department support our more than 300 student-athletes and for us to continue our goal of being competitive in today’s athletic world.

Whereas the recently-completed Crimson Tradition campaign primarily focused on facilities improvements, we now are turning our attention on raising monies for endowing our athletic scholarships, something that is vital to our future if we are to contend at the highest level.

Our development staff, headed by Ronny Robertson, has worked diligently over the course of the last year on this plan to fund scholarships. They visited with a number of other major institutions and have incorporated several ideas from these visits into making the A+ Program unlike any other in the country.

So many of you who wanted to help during the capital campaign now have an opportunity through the A+ Program to ensure that your Crimson Tide athletic programs have the best in all areas.

To join the A+ Program, or for more information, you can go to the A+ website at http://www.rolltide.com/APlus/.

As I mentioned, all of us are excited about this special era of Alabama athletics. The enthusiasm surrounding our football program under the leadership of Coach Nick Saban is at a level I’ve personally never witnessed during my athletic career. Your support makes the difference and will help us in our goal to return the Crimson Tide to the elite in college sports. Your support at the first two games was phenomenal and you can make a difference each and every week.

I hope to see many of you at Bryant-Denny the next two Saturdays when we play key conference games against Arkansas and Georgia.

Roll Tide!

Mal Moore
Director of Athletics

Great picture from the home page of the website listed in the letter.

aplus_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom