FREE Augustus

Shot in the face...not hardly. People spoke up on their own, I've never asked for anyone to speak for me. Honestly, I hate people speaking for me, I'm a big dude...I've never had a problem speaking for myself or handling my own business. But I've learned over time to never argue with an idiot, as people will confuse you with one. As far as I know, nobody mentioned Gus until today (unless it was done via private message), hence the temporary neutering (although I guess neutering isn't temporary...poor choice of words I suppose).

With regards to being fair and Birdman, not sure Birdman went the direction that Gus did. Gus responded to something I posted about Cam and kept acting like a tool. I realized it was pointless to keep bantering about it so I stopped. He admitted to trolling and continued to stoke the fire. In case you guys hadn't figured it out, that's not what RTB is about. Don't like, move the **** on.

And honestly, why all the drama over Boz. Maybe he has some info, maybe he doesn't. I for one think he probably has some insider info, but when he start publicly naming his contacts (active guys on the roster), he lost me. When he posted Terry's phone number, that lame...sure he resolved that issue and several of you gave him **** over it. Believe he got butt hurt over something I said on WA. He's sensitive for a Army guy, soft guys like that didn't make in the Navy...

As Terry mentioned, every site has their own vibe/feeling. Clearly some of the WA'er didn't figure that out or they didn't care. When you walk into someones house, do you kick your feet up on their furniture like you own the place?

I don't troll Alabama fans. I stand behind what I say. I don't threaten people on forums, it's silly. I prefer no drama on the forums I'm part of.

By nature I'm a smart ass. A huge one, I generally tend to not be that on the forum. I'm tired of the drama.

Why am I responding to this silly ass **** on a beautiful Friday, the weather sure is nice here in Dallas...
Soft army guy? That's pathetic to question how a man service his country. I could easily make a faggot navy sailor reference couldn't i?...oh i just did. But i don't believe ALL navy guys are faggots. Enjoy your sunny Friday

Soft army guy? That's pathetic to question how a man service his country. I could easily make a faggot navy sailor reference couldn't i?...oh i just did. But i don't believe ALL navy guys are faggots. Enjoy your sunny Friday

You serve? You'd know we all give each other shit...just how it is. I have mad respect for those who serve, please don't think I don't.

Augustus did it to himself. He was acting like the child that keeps getting too close to the stove after you have told him that the eye is hot and stay away. He kept on and got himself burned.

I don't get this whole thing anyway. If I decide to check out a message board and the "vibe" doesn't suit me, instead of acting like petulant child, I move on and call it a day. I have been part of this board since day one and I have never encountered a group of posters, rival fans included, that have been so full of themselves that they dictate how things should be run because that's the way it was done on "x" message forum. There are plenty of Alabama football related message boards out there. Many of us, ironically enough, were radical enough to break away from Tidefans many years ago to escape the dictatorship know as Earl. If you want to see real censorship, go join that board. You wouldn't last a day.

Give each other shit?I don't recall boz Being addressed directly. Hasn't been able to defend himself at all. No, I don't believe you meant disrespect to ALL that served....
Boz living rent fee up in here

I don't get this whole thing anyway. If I decide to check out a message board and the "vibe" doesn't suit me, instead of acting like petulant child, I move on and call it a day. I have been part of this board since day one and I have never encountered a group of posters, rival fans included, that have been so full of themselves that they dictate how things should be run because that's the way it was done on "x" message forum. There are plenty of Alabama football related message boards out there. Many of us, ironically enough, were radical enough to break away from Tidefans many years ago to escape the dictatorship know as Earl. If you want to see real censorship, go join that board. You wouldn't last a day.
Taliban fans amirite?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shot in the face...not hardly. People spoke up on their own, I've never asked for anyone to speak for me. Honestly, I hate people speaking for me, I'm a big dude...I've never had a problem speaking for myself or handling my own business. But I've learned over time to never argue with an idiot, as people will confuse you with one. As far as I know, nobody mentioned Gus until today (unless it was done via private message), hence the temporary neutering (although I guess neutering isn't temporary...poor choice of words I suppose).

With regards to being fair and Birdman, not sure Birdman went the direction that Gus did. Gus responded to something I posted about Cam and kept acting like a tool. I realized it was pointless to keep bantering about it so I stopped. He admitted to trolling and continued to stoke the fire. In case you guys hadn't figured it out, that's not what RTB is about. Don't like, move the **** on.

And honestly, why all the drama over Boz. Maybe he has some info, maybe he doesn't. I for one think he probably has some insider info, but when he start publicly naming his contacts (active guys on the roster), he lost me. When he posted Terry's phone number, that lame...sure he resolved that issue and several of you gave him **** over it. Believe he got butt hurt over something I said on WA. He's sensitive for a Army guy, soft guys like that didn't make in the Navy...

As Terry mentioned, every site has their own vibe/feeling. Clearly some of the WA'er didn't figure that out or they didn't care. When you walk into someones house, do you kick your feet up on their furniture like you own the place?

I don't troll Alabama fans. I stand behind what I say. I don't threaten people on forums, it's silly. I prefer no drama on the forums I'm part of.

By nature I'm a smart ass. A huge one, I generally tend to not be that on the forum. I'm tired of the drama.

Why am I responding to this silly ass **** on a beautiful Friday, the weather sure is nice here in Dallas...

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

I got banned from one site for being a cartoon character and talking about watermelons. 2 or 3 times......that was fun when I decided to go out in style. That being said.........most of you woolly boogers should be beaten with a ball bat.

Back
Top Bottom