FREE Augustus

@Big Balls Let me add this real quick ... and, let's set aside the ADMIN title here.

Any other forum you visit, if there was a thread like this one of two things would have happened. The thread would have been locked, or deleted. There are forums who would have banned the OP simply for bringing up the question.

Now, back to the ADMIN thing ...

Understand, there's a reason a few of us hold that title. It's all about access to the back end of the forum for maintenance, builds, etc. I can promise you I spend more time back there than I do up here.

That said, in another thread he did make a comment about this site being a shit hole. Hey, it's his opinion and he's got that right (even voicing it here.) But, let's look at that for a minute.

If someone walks into my bar and calls it a shit hole they are going to be asked to leave or removed.
If someone walks into my house and calls it a shit hole they are going to be asked to leave, or removed.

In a post here, he called this site a shit hole. How would you react? I considered it a troll. I'm not a fan of trolling. But, was that comment deleted? No.

It's my opinion if a person considers this site, or the way this community has developed over the last 10+ years, to have resulted in a shit hole ... seems to me they ought to find somewhere else to hang out. My opinion ...

divas+tag+team+3.gif

@Big Balls Let me add this real quick ... and, let's set aside the ADMIN title here.

Any other forum you visit, if there was a thread like this one of two things would have happened. The thread would have been locked, or deleted. There are forums who would have banned the OP simply for bringing up the question.

Now, back to the ADMIN thing ...

Understand, there's a reason a few of us hold that title. It's all about access to the back end of the forum for maintenance, builds, etc. I can promise you I spend more time back there than I do up here.

That said, in another thread he did make a comment about this site being a **** hole. Hey, it's his opinion and he's got that right (even voicing it here.) But, let's look at that for a minute.

If someone walks into my bar and calls it a **** hole they are going to be asked to leave or removed.
If someone walks into my house and calls it a **** hole they are going to be asked to leave, or removed.

In a post here, he called this site a **** hole. How would you react? I considered it a troll. I'm not a fan of trolling. But, was that comment deleted? No.

It's my opinion if a person considers this site, or the way this community has developed over the last 10+ years, to have resulted in a **** hole ... seems to me they ought to find somewhere else to hang out. My opinion ...

Its awesome that you can have your opinion and its the only one that matters. Others aren't allowed to have them. Good job.

The very post you quoted goes directly against your assertion.

How's that? I'm pretty sure anythng he said was only his opinion. It just didn't align with what you guys think. But you want to call his opinion "trolling" . Birdman openly admitted to trolling Gus... whatever shall become of him?

And okay, okay...Gus isn't "banned". But you did admit that the clique got together and voted to do something to his account.

I don't see any of the admin here asking for money. I don't see a site flooded with ads. I don't see a site that charges money to post here.

I do see a site where the bills are paid for by the adminstration. I do see a site built for people to hang out on.

Yet, with all they've done for people who want to chat about Bama and other things, I see a group of staff members who do this of THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND TIME.

I don't see any of the admin here asking for money. I don't see a site flooded with ads. I don't see a site that charges money to post here.

I do see a site where the bills are paid for by the adminstration. I do see a site built for people to hang out on.

Yet, with all they've done for people who want to chat about Bama and other things, I see a group of staff members who do this of THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND TIME.

Absolutley right. It has a lot of bells and whistles and a lot of time has been spent on it. That's not the point. Gus's opinion was not the same and for that he paid the price.

How's that? I'm pretty sure anythng he said was only his opinion. It just didn't align with what you guys think. But you want to call his opinion "trolling" . Birdman openly admitted to trolling Gus... whatever shall become of him?

And okay, okay...Gus isn't "banned". But you did admit that the clique got together and voted to do something to his account.

giphy.gif

Where are the grown-ups?

Where were you earlier this week? Part of me wonders, why all this over not being able to post on RTB. I mean, I know it's the shit and all, but this kinda drama? Grown-ups you say...

Off topic...how do I get in touch with you the next time I feel wronged when someone cuts me off driving, customer service takes too long to answer the phone, or someone at work says something that I disagree with?

Where were you earlier this week? Part of me wonders, why all this over not being able to post on RTB. I mean, I know it's the **** and all, but this kinda drama? Grown-ups you say...

Off topic...how do I get in touch with you the next time I feel wronged when someone cuts me off driving, customer service takes too long to answer the phone, or someone at work says something that I disagree with?

Ok...avoiding the original question, but I'll help you out. I've been gone for a while because of the way Boz was treated for absolutely no reason, and then after that there was a split between RTB and Woolly started to happen. The Boz incident recently came up again and Birdman started cawing pretty loudly about it. Gus was shot in the crossfire by a group of super-secret clique and I decided to speak up.

Better?

Ok...avoiding the original question, but I'll help you out. I've been gone for a while because of the way Boz was treated for absolutely no reason, and then after that there was a split between RTB and Woolly started to happen. The Boz incident recently came up again and Birdman started cawing pretty loudly about it. Gus was shot in the crossfire by a group of super-secret clique and I decided to speak up.

Better?

Shot in the face...not hardly. People spoke up on their own, I've never asked for anyone to speak for me. Honestly, I hate people speaking for me, I'm a big dude...I've never had a problem speaking for myself or handling my own business. But I've learned over time to never argue with an idiot, as people will confuse you with one. As far as I know, nobody mentioned Gus until today (unless it was done via private message), hence the temporary neutering (although I guess neutering isn't temporary...poor choice of words I suppose).

With regards to being fair and Birdman, not sure Birdman went the direction that Gus did. Gus responded to something I posted about Cam and kept acting like a tool. I realized it was pointless to keep bantering about it so I stopped. He admitted to trolling and continued to stoke the fire. In case you guys hadn't figured it out, that's not what RTB is about. Don't like, move the fuck on.

And honestly, why all the drama over Boz. Maybe he has some info, maybe he doesn't. I for one think he probably has some insider info, but when he start publicly naming his contacts (active guys on the roster), he lost me. When he posted Terry's phone number, that lame...sure he resolved that issue and several of you gave him shit over it. Believe he got butt hurt over something I said on WA. He's sensitive for a Army guy, soft guys like that didn't make in the Navy...

As Terry mentioned, every site has their own vibe/feeling. Clearly some of the WA'er didn't figure that out or they didn't care. When you walk into someones house, do you kick your feet up on their furniture like you own the place?

I don't troll Alabama fans. I stand behind what I say. I don't threaten people on forums, it's silly. I prefer no drama on the forums I'm part of.

By nature I'm a smart ass. A huge one, I generally tend to not be that on the forum. I'm tired of the drama.

Why am I responding to this silly ass shit on a beautiful Friday, the weather sure is nice here in Dallas...

Back
Top Bottom