| GAME THREAD Football Wins 2021 College Football Playoff Semifinal, 31-14, over No. 4 Notre Dame

I was there too!
Me three ... can’t tell you how much those of us in the stands enjoyed that game. The ND fans in the bleachers came expecting yet another victory over the Tide but left with their ears ringing. I and a number of other Bama fans had never cheered so loudly before ... or since. If you’re too young to have been a fan in the 60’s and 70’s, you wouldn’t understand. ND cost Bryant/Tide several NC’s so I fervently hope Bama defeats ND each and every time they play for at least as long as I’m still a fan on earth!

I was at that 1986 game when Biscuit flattened Buerlein. I could hear that hit from where I was sitting. SO satisfying. Fucking hate ND

I was there as well. I was suppose to sell programs to help out my uncle who was head basketball coach at Banks HS ( they had a concession stand at Legion Field). My dad and I got there and my uncle told us that I wasn’t needed, so we were standing in that end zone when Biscuit blew him up!!

Back
Top Bottom