| FTBL Football schedule

reger60 said:
That reminds me, I've got to order ESPN GamesPlan. 2 payments of $54. :x

I don't get gameplan and even if i did they black out bama pay per view if you live in Alabama i believe, well i know they used to.

callahan said:
reger60 said:

I don't get gameplan and even if i did they black out bama pay per view if you live in Alabama i believe, well i know they used to.

Yeah, in Alabama I think you have to buy individual PPV by game. The only way to get the untelevised Bama games in Tennessee is to get GamePlan. It's worth it. It would kill me if I couldn't watch every game.

reger60 said:
callahan said:
reger60 said:

Yeah, in Alabama I think you have to buy individual PPV by game. The only way to get the untelevised Bama games in Tennessee is to get GamePlan. It's worth it. It would kill me if I couldn't watch every game.

your lucky you get all the pay per views which is prolly like 2 or 3 games for 50 bucks. people in bama it will cost em around 120.00

callahan said:
reger60 said:
callahan said:
reger60 said:

your lucky you get all the pay per views which is prolly like 2 or 3 games for 50 bucks. people in bama it will cost em around 120.00

You're right. I think last season I got five Bama games on GamePlan.

Back
Top Bottom