| FTBL Florida is sooooo Cocky!

Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
And Fair-weather fans??? Buddy we are the ONLY true fans!We stand behind our team NO MATTER WHAT.
Not because we Tebow..Whoops that F.U. fans again...

How about you read my post again. I never called Alabama fans fair-weather. I asked if I should call them arrogant or fair-weather fans because you all think Bama will win. I was stating that having confidence in your team is nothing negative. And I didn't become a Florida fan because of Tebow! I became one because of Danny Wuerffel And it's UF, not FU. Although F.U. may be a better response to your post :)

I was messin with you N.M.P.! Damn! My best friend is a Gator.Oh and he is just being unbearable.

Naw buddy I was jusst messing with ya!

No offense taken. I just thought that you had either mis-read or mis-interpreted my message. Go Gators!

Super Tebow my A$$... :D

Lay off already, 19, he's at least on the board talking sensibly. Bashing is unsportsmanlike, and immature.....

Alabama will Dismember Florida, just as they have done to everyone else this year. Florida has not played a team as physical as we are. Maybe Ole Miss is the closest comparison, and Florida did not fare very well there. Florida thinks they are entitled to it. Our boys say otherwise, they are coming to take it and there is nothing Florida can do about it.

The speed is pretty, but we will pound on them until they are ready to quit...just as we have done to every, single team we have lined up against this year. The opposition can not WAIT to get to the locker room to stop the constant pounding. They will see...just like every opponent has seen and will attest to. Good luck gaytors.

gumboman said:
Alabama will Dismember Florida, just as they have done to everyone else this year. Florida has not played a team as physical as we are. Maybe Ole Miss is the closest comparison, and Florida did not fare very well there.

Did Alabama dismember LSU or Kentucky? I'll give Alabama an edge in the fact that they have shown they can win close games. Florida hasn't done that. But if you want to talk dismemberment maybe you should ask South Carolina, Georgia, Vanderbilt, the crimiNOLES, LSU...

Back
Top Bottom