| FTBL Florida is sooooo Cocky!

St Augustide

Verified Member
Or at least their fans are. I can only hope that the players are hearing all this hype and think that they are going to walk through this game to the NC.

Florida Fans are the WORST!! Everyone down hear has their flags flying. Guess the fair weather fans are coming out now.

Sure feels alot like 1992. I pray the outcome is the same.

It comes from their coach. It is also some carry over from Spurrier, though I will say that while he was cocky, at least he had some personality to go with it.

You aren't kidding! I work with one, and he is so overconfident about it, I can't stand to even stand near him. Every time he sees me, he has some comment to make about how easy it's going to be, and every gaytor fan I know is the same way! It's disgusting!

I really hope the game goes the way that I think its going to.

I really feel like we match up very well with UF. Our strengths are where they have question marks. I feel like when we establish the run, the game will take a decided turn.

We will see what they do when we come out and punch them in the teeth!

I cant wait until Cody pounds on Tebow for the first time.

Their O line is really not their strength. They have had to deal with alot of penetration this year. But the defenses behind the penetration have not been as disciplined as ours. Our linebackers will follow up our D line and punish whoever has the ball.

I CANT WAIT!!!

You all know that Bama is the only team to have ever defeated UF in the SEC CG? They are also the ONLY opponent Bama has ever faced there. Bama is 2-3 against the Gators in the CG. I say its time to make it 3-3.

While I agree that there are over-confident and arrogant Gator fans out there, I think that a lot of what you're saying is actually coming from the media. Who cares if Florida fans are confident? Shouldn't you be confident in your team? I don't think I've seen any Bama fans pick Florida in the SECCG so should I say that Alabama has a bunch of arrogant, fair-weather fans now that they are good this year? How about we just let the teams take care of business on the field and enjoy what could be one of the best conference championship games of all time.

nomercypercy said:
While I agree that there are over-confident and arrogant Gator fans out there, I think that a lot of what you're saying is actually coming from the media. Who cares if Florida fans are confident? Shouldn't you be confident in your team? I don't think I've seen any Bama fans pick Florida in the SECCG so should I say that Alabama has a bunch of arrogant, fair-weather fans now that they are good this year? How about we just let the teams take care of business on the field and enjoy what could be one of the best conference championship games of all time.

The media LOVES Super Tebow. But ALL my gator buddies are being as$es.So don't blame it on the media.

And Fair-weather fans??? Buddy we are the ONLY true fans!We stand behind our team NO MATTER WHAT.
Not because we Tebow..Whoops that F.U. fans again...

;flame )GA

IN the words of the great philosepher...SCREW THE GATORS! :D

Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
And Fair-weather fans??? Buddy we are the ONLY true fans!We stand behind our team NO MATTER WHAT.

How about you read my post again. I never called Alabama fans fair-weather. I asked if I should call them arrogant or fair-weather fans because you all think Bama will win. I was stating that having confidence in your team is nothing negative. And I didn't become a Florida fan because of Tebow! I became one because of Danny Wuerffel And it's UF, not FU. Although F.U. may be a better response to your post :)

nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:

How about you read my post again. I never called Alabama fans fair-weather. I asked if I should call them arrogant or fair-weather fans because you all think Bama will win. I was stating that having confidence in your team is nothing negative. And I didn't become a Florida fan because of Tebow! I became one because of Danny Wuerffel And it's UF, not FU. Although F.U. may be a better response to your post :)

I was messin with you N.M.P.! Damn! My best friend is a Gator.Oh and he is just being unbearable.

Naw buddy I was jusst messing with ya!

gator_fans_2007.jpg

Who wouldn't be cocky wearing those jorts?

In Alabama you are either born crimson or blue.

nomercy, I dont have a problem with fans that will state the game and their allegiance like you did in your post. Let's let it go down on the field.

What I hate is for the 20-30 gators that I come in contact with in a day to start out on how Bama doesnt have a chance and they cant wait to watch Tebow pass for 300 and rush for 100 not to mention what Harvin is going to do. How they cant wait to see the Alabama fans crying in the stadium.

This has been going on as long as we have known we were going to match up in the game. They also cheer for other teams to beat you when they know they are goingt o play you in the SECCG. It just doesnt make sense!

I am not speaking to you directly but to my experiences with the vast majority of UF fans that I have come into contact with this year.

Barners arent even this bad.

Cheer for your team. Not against the other.

Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:

I was messin with you N.M.P.! Damn! My best friend is a Gator.Oh and he is just being unbearable.

No offense taken. I just thought that you had either mis-read or mis-interpreted my message. Go Gators!

nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
nomercypercy said:

No offense taken. I just thought that you had either mis-read or mis-interpreted my message. Go Gators!

Super Tebow my A$$... :D

c5vetman said:
You aren't kidding! I work with one, and he is so overconfident about it, I can't stand to even stand near him. Every time he sees me, he has some comment to make about how easy it's going to be, and every gaytor fan I know is the same way! It's disgusting!

If you have a video camera on your phone, get him talking smack on video. If Florida wins - delete it. If Bama wins, play it for him as a reminder. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom