| FTBL Fla St Smack Talk

c5vetman

I'm already hearing from a co-worker that Alabama doesn't stand a chance against Fla St!!! He told me that there's no way we can run on them, that we won't be able to pass on them, and he knows they can score on us. He told me that they'll play man to man coverage, and we won't have a receiver open anywhere!

Can you believe that? I tried to keep my mouth shut, and hope that we make him eat his words, but I did have throw in there that if they play man to man, DJ will beat them like a drum all night.

Anyone else having issues with those Fla St know it alls? Of course, I haven't seen his face today since the cheating scandal came out, or that the DB was reinstated to the team.

c5vetman said:
I'm already hearing from a co-worker that Alabama doesn't stand a chance against Fla St!!! He told me that there's no way we can run on them, that we won't be able to pass on them, and he knows they can score on us. He told me that they'll play man to man coverage, and we won't have a receiver open anywhere!

Can you believe that? I tried to keep my mouth shut, and hope that we make him eat his words, but I did have throw in there that if they play man to man, DJ will beat them like a drum all night.

Anyone else having issues with those Fla St know it alls? Of course, I haven't seen his face today since the cheating scandal came out, or that the DB was reinstated to the team.

I firmly believe we'll hit the century mark running the ball, but I have a hard time seeing one RB doing that...that is, unless we have one that breaks a couple of 25+ yard gains. They have a good run defense.

Their secondary is the weakest part of the defense.

FWIW, it was a LB that was reinstated, Geno Hayes.

yeah, most FSU fans I have heard from are concerned greatly. I would say smack talk is very low for this type game.

For FSU to win, they need to stop our run game, and Weatherford needs to be able to throw comfortably. They need a special teams TD. They do those three things, we would get beat, can be beaten, no doubt.

c5vetman said:

I hope that they do play man coverage. Ask Arkansas how well that worked out for them!

If they plan man coverage, we'll have two recievers over 100. DJ and your pick, McCoy or Brown.

I'd love to see Nick walker have like 6 catches for 70 yards and TD. I think he could wear FSU's LBs out. LBs have a hard time covering as it is, and then add that there are some new ones in there with limited experince, and Walker could go crazy. TE dump passes are usually quick, easy throws.

Back
Top Bottom