| FTBL Finalized details: Bama vs Clemson- from press conference..

One reason I mentioned the kick-off classic was the game Monday night...

If I'm not mistaken, that was the first year Alabama had 9 out of 13 games televised. Good ball game, as I recall. Defensive game, no doubt. I'd have to look it up but I want to say 16-10, Bama. Night game as well, IIRC.

RollTideRandy said:
I think I'm gonna score tickets to Dragon Con and just waste the whole day downtown. If anyone goes to looking for me at the game, I'll be the one dressed like Darth Vader. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You have to figure CNS as Coach Moore working on a game in New Orleans, for the recruiting chances.

I'd love to see Texas A&M.

Do you think we could sell 33K seats in NOLA? :lol:

Of course, the Danny Ford connection is one way BAMA helped Clemson win a MNC. I am sure that's not all of the facts that Terry's referring to though.

....not to mention the recruiting prowess of one Dabo Sweeney.

Atlanta_Tider said:
I will have to offer my place to Porterhouse since I always crash at his place for the opening game every year!

I am excited about this since Bama does not play around here much! Hell kickoff of the season in Atlanta, then we play the leghumpers in Athens a few weeks later!

I am going to work one of my old bosses for use of his suite for this game, wish me luck and 20 of my closest friends may join me :D

I'll bring the hot college girls if you let me up in there. :lol:

Atlanta_Tider said:
I will have to offer my place to Porterhouse since I always crash at his place for the opening game every year!

I am excited about this since Bama does not play around here much! Hell kickoff of the season in Atlanta, then we play the leghumpers in Athens a few weeks later!

I am going to work one of my old bosses for use of his suite for this game, wish me luck and 20 of my closest friends may join me :D

AT, you might want to start a preseason poll of the your 20 best friends and have a weekly reassessment as we grovel for a spot in the suite. :D

It Takes Eleven said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

AT, you might want to start a preseason poll of the your 20 best friends and have a weekly reassessment as we grovel for a spot in the suite. :D
Dude you are in , just cause of the Chelsea connection. 27 just blew his chances.....

RollTideRandy said:
I think I'm gonna score tickets to Dragon Con and just waste the whole day downtown. If anyone goes to looking for me at the game, I'll be the one dressed like Darth Vader. :lol:

This is a great opportunity to post one of my favorite Letterman Top 10 Lists:

Top Ten Star Wars Fan Euphemisms For Not Having A Girlfriend

10. Camping alone outside the theater.
9. My force is no longer with me.
8. The Death Star is not yet operational.
7. The Empire's striking out.
6. Shaking hands with the wookie.
5. Darth Vader has no place to put his helmet.
4. Oiling the droid.
3. Unable to set coordinates for the planet Babe.
2. Spending the night with Han Solo.
1. Tractor beam not powerful enough.

Atlanta_Tider said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Dude you are in , just cause of the Chelsea connection. 27 just blew his chances.....

Awesome. Looking back, I never thought a Chelsea connnection would get me anything but a bad name. :D

It Takes Eleven said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Awesome. Looking back, I never thought a Chelsea connnection would get me anything but a bad name. :D

How did I blow my chances? If anything I would be increasing yours. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom