| FTBL Few things hitting on news today.....

So much shit talk about a guy in his first year ... very good stable of players for sure....but with all first year assistant coaches also.

To much talk to a coach that quit on same team.... and decided to hang around....

KD is less problem that NS.... to much NS as far as i am concerned Maybe helps in some way but definitely doesn't in others.

So much shit talk about a guy in his first year ... very good stable of players for sure....but with all first year assistant coaches also.

To much talk to a coach that quit on same team.... and decided to hang around....

KD is less problem that NS.... to much NS as far as i am concerned Maybe helps in some way but definitely doesn't in others.
Cannot disagree anymore than I am now.

What? The problem is CNS? The problem is messed up tackling, poor communication on D and penalties. CNS is not creating those issues. Need to own the problem and get it fixed instead of using outside forces as an excuse. Control what you can control. Seems like CNS is actually backing CKD to me.

What? The problem is CNS? The problem is messed up tackling, poor communication on D and penalties. CNS is not creating those issues. Need to own the problem and get it fixed instead of using outside forces as an excuse. Control what you can control. Seems like CNS is actually backing CKD to me.
Just to much talk about an X HC...
Gotta move on
This thing about "Saban Field" irrates me also.. should have just made it Bryant-Saban Stadium.... KD can't escape the ghost....

You would
Not think NS teams never lost or played a crappy game......

Thats exactly why Perkins did what he did and the way he did it...

Last edited:
I'm curi
Gotta move on
This thing about "Saban Field" irrates me also.. should have just made it Bryant-Saban Stadium.... KD can't escape the ghost....

You would

Im curious.. why do you keep referring to former coaches in different era?

Gotta move on

You would

If CKD is really the man for the job (I believe he is) then none of this should matter or it better not matter.

Guys, I think we need to take a deep breath and see what KD can and will fix. I expressed a concern about the Scheme for the D in the preseason. And based on the season so far, I think my concerns were justified. BUT, you can't change schemes at this point in the season. Let's realize that this is an adjustment season, and if we come out decent, good. Major changes, where needed can take place in the offseason. I am too emotionally involved with Bama, so this is also self talk for me. I love Bama. ROLL Tide!!!

I went back and looked at last years Washington games and was not impressed. They didn’t really dominate any games. They played down to completion and made some poor calls down the stretch that should have cost them games.

I was hoping with Alabama talent he would thrive, but now I’m concerned he’s in over his head.

Back
Top Bottom