Favorite Pizza Place and Toppings?

Favorite in the world? Grimaldis in Brooklyn. Around here? Davenports in B'ham. Tuscaloosa has horrid pizza choices, but Little Italy is the best by far. Tortuga's in B'ham is good if you're into Chicago style (and is actually comparable to a some of the better places in Chicago), but I like NY style.

As for toppings, sometimes just the meats, but nothing wrong with a supreme either.

Grimaldi's Pizza...

GrimaldisPizza2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

We have some pretty crappy local pizza joints but Marco's Pizza and Pizza Palace are pretty dope. As far as "chain" pizzas I'd have to go with Hungry Howies or Dominos. I just like pepperoni, maybe extra cheese.

I like Mellow Mushroom, they don't have the greatest pizza, but I sure like going there...

I enjoy their calzones, but as with most places, some locations are much better than others. I think the greater percentage of hippies working correlates to better food. Of the ones I've eaten at, the auburn location is is the best by far, believe it or not. Used to eat there all the time.

I enjoy their calzones, but as with most places, some locations are much better than others. I think the greater percentage of hippies working correlates to better food. Of the ones I've eaten at, the auburn location is is the best by far, believe it or not. Used to eat there all the time.

I totally agree. I used like the one in Auburn as well. Anniston is OK but the ones around Atlanta are usually not very good. My closest location is Peachtree City, and I'm not a fan of that one at all.

Back
Top Bottom