| FTBL šŸˆ Fall camp: 2024: Special Micā€™d up Fall Camp Edition with Jeff Allen, Director of Sports Medicine. šŸ˜

Yep... running game is also a bit behind the 8 ball some on their end of things... Roberts was held out today on the line... and so far through camp, of the top 5 RB's only Hayes has stayed out of the black jersey. But from all indications, the defense is getting honed in and playing faster. Up the middle, it's gonna be tough rowing for opposing offenses.
I'd have to go back in the video to grab the exact quote. It was along these lines.

CB's know what they are supposed to do and were doing it..."laying some wood" ...

And most importantly, "no busted assignments."

So it was serious enough of a hand injury to need surgery? I assume it is a broken hand. Will likley play with protection on his hand. For an OL that will have an impact. Those guys need to be able to get their hands on those DL.

Had a conversation this week with someone in pro scouting about Wommack's system... he scouted 2 of Wommack's games at USA last year, and is high on him. I'll post a summary of the defense this weekend, maybe tonight if I have some time later. As for the other questions, several of those answers/discussions can be found on the previous pages in this thread if you don't mind digging through them...

Attn: @Tidestalker

I'm really ready to see the offensive scheme and play designs. I think Washington's receivers really had a great route trees designed to get into open space and it really stretched opposing defenses vertically. It's somewhat exciting to see what newbconcepts he brings over and what things he's going to have to adapt too here.

Back
Top Bottom