| FTBL Eric Berry

Red_Tsunami

Verified Member
I wonder if we can convince him to transfer to Bama now that his coach is gone? He could set out a year and we'd have him for two years. I like the way he plays. He is going to be a beast.

Red_Tsunami said:
I wonder if we can convince him to transfer to Bama now that his coach is gone? He could set out a year and we'd have him for two years. I like the way he plays. He is going to be a beast.

Not likely because for a number of reasons:
1. UT will have a team, and a defense, and a decent coach to coach him...that is to say all the he needs to get to the pros does not leave with Fulmer.
2. Him sitting out a year only delays him entering the pros, which costs him the money that he would have earned sitting out.
3. Even UT will not have him two more years.
4. I suspect that the young man has some loyalty to his team mates by this point, thus would not turn against them at such a cost (see point #2)

Just my thoughts, which combined with $4.50 can get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

LBS said:
Red_Tsunami said:

Not likely because for a number of reasons:
1. UT will have a team, and a defense, and a decent coach to coach him...that is to say all the he needs to get to the pros does not leave with Fulmer.
2. Him sitting out a year only delays him entering the pros, which costs him the money that he would have earned sitting out.
3. Even UT will not have him two more years.
4. I suspect that the young man has some loyalty to his team mates by this point, thus would not turn against them at such a cost (see point #2)

Just my thoughts, which combined with $4.50 can get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Also, I think his Dad played at UT.

I agree with LBS. Berry will most likely leave after next season anyway, so why transfer and have to sit out a year.He's a good player but I think CNS has someone of that type and caliber on the roster now(Barron).

Unless you vote today of coure. :lol: To bad there's no Starbucks around here.

Anyways, it'd be awesome to have him on the team, but I highly doubt it would happen.

Back
Top Bottom