| CURRENT EVENTS Elections 2020: Who will win?

Who wins the 2020 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Really looking like no way for Trump to win it at this point. Biden appears to just need Nevada and Michigan and he has a large enough lead in both it would take a miracle for Trump to win either. It will be a 270 to 268 victory, absolutely as close as you can get.

Losing to Biden is about the worst way to go out if that's how this falls.

Like I told someone else, Hillary was the only candidate that could lose to Trump and Trump is the only candidate that could lose to Biden. This is all due to young whites who eat up the whole "Trump is a Nazi Fascist" and believe voting for any black woman makes them on "the right side of history". Useless idiots really.

If a state is still counting votes 24 hours after polls closed, then their system is broken. Zero reason for some of these states to still be dealing with this mess other than they are using the opportunity to commit fraud. After the 2000 debacle, Florida revamped their voting procedures, and they run as smooth as can be now. That should be the standard. As much as I love states rights, there needs to be nation wide standards on voting. It shouldn't differ from state to state, and yes, all should require a valid state/federal ID that can be scanned/swiped. If Alabama can do it, anyone can.

If a state is still counting votes 24 hours after polls closed, then their system is broken. Zero reason for some of these states to still be dealing with this mess other than they are using the opportunity to commit fraud. After the 2000 debacle, Florida revamped their voting procedures, and they run as smooth as can be now. That should be the standard. As much as I love states rights, there needs to be nation wide standards on voting. It shouldn't differ from state to state, and yes, all should require a valid state/federal ID that can be scanned/swiped. If Alabama can do it, anyone can.

Irony that many of these states struggling can count lottery tickets quickly.

I don't completely disagree, but mail-in votes were unprecedented this year due to both voter interest and COVID. They're not as easy to get into the system as someone standing in front of a machine.

Like I told someone else, Hillary was the only candidate that could lose to Trump and Trump is the only candidate that could lose to Biden. This is all due to young whites who eat up the whole "Trump is a Nazi Fascist" and believe voting for any black woman makes them on "the right side of history". Useless idiots really.

Perhaps the three worst presidential candidates of my lifetime. Carter is in the mix, though.

Still finding votes in Georgia. How embarrassing for my state.

You should be forced to make it to a pole to vote in person, with the exception of being overseas in the military. There is no freaking way you can tell me this is the best way to do this, and that there is no fraud. It's just ripe for fraud.

Back
Top Bottom