| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

Question ...will there be any guys signing in Feb ? And , is there a chance that the final rankings can change or is this new early signing day pretty much it?
There are still several highly ranked players who are waiting until February to sign so there could be changes in the rankings. Everyone I’ve heard or read seems to think A&M will benefit most from those late signers though. I posted yesterday or the day before that there’s a fair chance A&M can actually break Bama’s 247 Composite score record they set last year. According to 100% of the “experts” making predictions on these players, A&M will sign three additional 5 Stars … the 5th, 9th and 17th ranked recruits. If they end up landing two of them they’ll still set the new mark. Of course, the experts aren’t always right and the recruits are 18 year old young men so a lot can change between now and February.

There are still several highly ranked players who are waiting until February to sign so there could be changes in the rankings. Everyone I’ve heard or read seems to think A&M will benefit most from those late signers though. I posted yesterday or the day before that there’s a fair chance A&M can actually break Bama’s 247 Composite score record they set last year. According to 100% of the “experts” making predictions on these players, A&M will sign three additional 5 Stars … the 5th, 9th and 17th ranked recruits. If they end up landing two of them they’ll still set the new mark. Of course, the experts aren’t always right and the recruits are 18 year old young men so a lot can change between now and February.
Makes sense..hopefully if we win the Natty this year it will sway some of them to wanna play for CNS...appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom