| CURRENT EVENTS Dr. Gad Saad: The Indictment of Donald Trump (video.)

So, let me see if I get this right, a grand jury indicts him, but it’s democrats and it’s taking the country down?

If he did the things he’s been charged with he should be held accountable whether it’s a former president or a normal citizen

So, let me see if I get this right, a grand jury indicts him, but it’s democrats and it’s taking the country down?

If he did the things he’s been charged with he should be held accountable whether it’s a former president or a normal citizen
Since when is paying “hush” money a crime? Shit! Bill Clinton should’ve been in prison years ago if that was the case. $800k to Paula Jones and how much for the hummer in the WH from Lewinsky?

Since when is paying “hush” money a crime?
It isn't and he wasn't charged for the payments. He was charged for cooking the books at his business to hide them. Financial fraud is a pretty big deal, especially after Enron.

I expect he is probably guilty of it, but I also expect that he won't ever be convicted (or it will be thrown out on appeal). The statute of limitations arguments of the DA are going to be pretty hard to swallow as it seems he is arguing that anyone who moves out of state can be charged after the statute of limitations runs out even if they don't move back to the state. I can see arguing he couldn't be charged during his Presidency (proper argument since that would mean any state could arrest the President for anything) but not that the investigation could not continue during that time. The charges are at least 18 months too late in my eyes.

Cooks the books you get your ass into trouble. This isn’t some witch-hunt, poor Trumpy getting screwed, etc, he’s accused of fibbing the books and that’s illegal, he’s no different than anybody else

This isn’t some witch-hunt, poor Trumpy getting screwed, etc, he’s accused of fibbing the books and that’s illegal, he’s no different than anybody else
Over 75% of those polled by CNN said it's a politically motivated prosecution. No matter whom is on the receiving end, someone is getting screwed when that's the case.

Over 75% of those polled by CNN said it's a politically motivated prosecution. No matter whom is on the receiving end, someone is getting screwed when that's the case.
This people thinking Trump is a victim is idiotic to me. If he did the things he’s accused of then he should be held accountable plain and simple, I don’t understand why this is difficult for some to accept.

This people thinking Trump is a victim is idiotic to me. If he did the things he’s accused of then he should be held accountable plain and simple, I don’t understand why this is difficult for some to accept.

I'm not a Trumper; I don't disagree with you. Just curious why Clinton's hush money to Paula Jones, which was a lot more than Trump's money to Stormy Daniels, didn't trigger an FBI raid or most of everything else that's been thrown at Trump? Trump isn't a necessarily a victim, but the idea that no one is above the law never seems to be equally applied.

I'm not a Trumper; I don't disagree with you. Just curious why Clinton's hush money to Paula Jones, which was a lot more than Trump's money to Stormy Daniels, didn't trigger an FBI raid or most of everything else that's been thrown at Trump? Trump isn't a necessarily a victim, but the idea that no one is above the law never seems to be equally applied.
Clinton should’ve been indicted just like if Hunter did what the right says he did he should be indicted too.

The FBI raid isn’t related to this, keeping boxes upon boxes of classified materials is probably not ok.

If a prosecutor is stepping out of the boundaries of the law, who needs to be held accountable here?

If Trump did something illegally and it is now outside of the statute of limitations this manta of "needs to be held accountable" isn't right. No matter who, it's against their rights. And that's where the "difficulty of acceptance" is born: a violation of his rights.

It's the law.

“IF”, little word with big meaning. So IF this did happen in 2016 as alleged, then why wasn’t it pursued then? It is only happening now in an attempt to keep him out of the ‘24 race which he will more than likely win unless there is another “plandemic” as Fauci claims will happen again really soon.

Clinton should’ve been indicted just like if Hunter did what the right says he did he should be indicted too.

The FBI raid isn’t related to this, keeping boxes upon boxes of classified materials is probably not ok.
Just to make sure of something here. It's a purchase in my future so I want to be careful.

Which brand of laptop is considered "the right?"

The NY Post is now right. Matt Taibbi is now right. Geez.

This right and left shit has no meaning not unlike R and D.

If a prosecutor is stepping out of the boundaries of the law, who needs to be held accountable here?

If Trump did something illegally and it is now outside of the statute of limitations this manta of "needs to be held accountable" isn't right. No matter who, it's against their rights. And that's where the "difficulty of acceptance" is born: a violation of his rights.

It's the law.
The indictment isn’t just for the Daniels payment, there’s other business book cooking that happened that isn’t beyond the statute of limitations.

It must be hard for all of you to continuously defend that corrupt piece of shit

“IF”, little word with big meaning. So IF this did happen in 2016 as alleged, then why wasn’t it pursued then? It is only happening now in an attempt to keep him out of the ‘24 race which he will more than likely win unless there is another “plandemic” as Fauci claims will happen again really soon.
That’s usually how being charged/accused of a crime works…..IF.

Trump isn’t winning the election in 24, hell Velveeta Voldemort won’t even be the right’s nominee

Back
Top Bottom