| LIFE Do you realize that your Kindergarten teacher taught you Communism? And you agreed!

@TerryP based on my political beliefs this will come as shock to you, but when I was in 5th grade I got 3 days out of school suspension because I wouldn’t stand for the pledge because as I told the teacher I thought it was stupid, so she sent me to the office, the assistant principal was the disciplinarian and I got the strap to my hands and suspended

Switch, branch, belt, paddle ... but never a strap to the hands.

It sounds like you needed a George Costanza, hand model, as a friend. He'd stopped that.
Prior to moving to my uncle’s when I was 6 I got the switch, belt, paddle, cords, but that leather strap to my hands by the assistant principal hurt like a bastard!!

I definitely needed something

Prior to moving to my uncle’s when I was 6 I got the switch, belt, paddle, cords, but that leather strap to my hands by the assistant principal hurt like a bastard!!

I definitely needed something
Reminds me ...

When I was a kid fashion went through the "wide, white belt" phase. I had one. Three holed belt, right, with three prongs.

My mom tore my ass up one day with that belt. The first time she'd ever used it...and the last time. As much as I liked wearing the belt it was in the middle of a corn field that afternoon.

Funny, now that I think about that...she never asked where it went: probably glad not to see the damn thing.

I can honestly say that I deserved every one I got!!!!!!
Oh, and I got a lot of’’em too!!!!!
In my case, I don't think that's the case. I was a smart ass. (Imagine that.) They didn't "address" what I thought. I look back and think they thought they'd beat it out of me: questioning their belief systems.

No
In my case, I don't think that's the case. I was a smart ass. (Imagine that.) They didn't "address" what I thought. I look back and think they thought they'd beat it out of me: questioning their belief systems.
well wasn’t much of a smart ass to adults, my dad did not put up with that at all!!! It was worse if was disrespectful (a smart ass) to my mom, or an adult other than him…..
I was more mischievous than anything else, and a little bit girl crazy!!!!
I got busted in the second grade charging kids $$$ to watch me kissing (my girl friend). We made some good money!!!!!!😂😂😂😂
That paddling was well worth it!!!

No

well wasn’t much of a smart ass to adults, my dad did not put up with that at all!!! It was worse if was disrespectful (a smart ass) to my mom, or an adult other than him…..
I was more mischievous than anything else, and a little bit girl crazy!!!!
I got busted in the second grade charging kids $$$ to watch me kissing (my girl friend). We made some good money!!!!!!😂😂😂😂
That paddling was well worth it!!!
We came up in two different worlds.

This is WILD. I didn't know this...K-12 there.

Back
Top Bottom