| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Popular (successful) TV sitcoms that you never found funny...

Agree with most of these.... South Park was ok at times, but grew old, fast. I always liked Coach though... was talking to a friend about it the other day (he brought it up for some reason). Haven't seen it in years... I went and looked on Apple to see if they had the seasons... nope.
You should be able to watch if for free on the Roku channel.

Agree with most of these.... South Park was ok at times, but grew old, fast. I always liked Coach though... was talking to a friend about it the other day (he brought it up for some reason). Haven't seen it in years... I went and looked on Apple to see if they had the seasons... nope.
You remember that Minnesota State beat Bama in a bowl game?

For clarity, there's the device called a Roku and there's the Roku channel: it's free. Just like outlets like Pluto TV, they have commercials and there's no way around those spots.

Ahh... I thought it was only available on the Roku device... I've used Roku in the past, and actually have one I purchased recently that I haven't unboxed, but soon it will replace a Fire Stick that flat out refuses to stay synced with the TV.

Ahh... I thought it was only available on the Roku device... I've used Roku in the past, and actually have one I purchased recently that I haven't unboxed, but soon it will replace a Fire Stick that flat out refuses to stay synced with the TV.
Roku stick is best thing that ever happened to me. I can move it around the house. I'll be adding tv in the patio outside tomorrow and I plan to use roku.

Roku stick is best thing that ever happened to me. I can move it around the house. I'll be adding tv in the patio outside tomorrow and I plan to use roku.

I started out with Roku sticks when I went with YTTV several years back... but I had buffering issues and overheating issues, so I switched most of them to Fire Sticks. Those worked great as far as no buffering, but would always unpair from the TV's which was a pain in the ass... 1 in particular won't stay paired for more than a day though, so I've stopped using it and gonna swap back to Roku soon. They are great for travel though and like you said, porch/outdoor tv watching.

I can't stand Friends, one of those actors whines too much. Horse head looking dude. Plus the outright dumb blonde atmosphere even with the dudes on that show, ended it for me. Never liked Roseanne, Ellen, george Lopez or Murphy Brown.

Fred and Lamont would have hated Friends.

Back
Top Bottom