| FTBL Do the voters put UGA at 1?

Clutter + Rat Poison = barely beating teams you're favored against by 20 points. Very difficult game to watch (except for the 4th Quarter). The heart of these guys showed up in the 4th quarter. I wouldn't put Bama at number 1 right now, let UGa wear the target on their backs for a while. Like others here, I want to see Bama #1 after the CFBCG. ROLL TIDE!

Not sure if the rest of the CFB world will ever understand what its like to have THE target on your back for every game, every year, year after year. Bama gets everybodys best performance just because...well its Bama. I agree with the previous post, let someone wear that #1 badge for a few weeks.

Not sure if the rest of the CFB world will ever understand what its like to have THE target on your back for every game, every year, year after year. Bama gets everybodys best performance just because...well its Bama. I agree with the previous post, let someone wear that #1 badge for a few weeks.

Mentioned bama performance on road.
Last year all was a struggle except ms state

Pollsters think a lot about Sark and the Horns. Going from unranked to ranked at 21 this week. Now, will the Ewers injury cost them and Card wasn’t exactly mobile at the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom