| FTBL Did we know #HookEm fans were sensitive? Even delusional? This article has them up in arms.

And texas ..in football...wasnt much of a performer.

No significant achievements since 60s till a NC with a great QB. Luckily for Texas. The playback mysteriously quit work on the play that changed the game..or the TD is called back ( i think it was a TD ).

And not much til last year when they made cfp

Texas, the state, will always have an arrogance to it. And I'm fine with that. And as far as the University is concerned, I think it is going to be an interesting case study in the effects of NIL on National Championships. In theory, they'll be able to recruit whomever they want. The real question is that can they truly function as a team based on how they recruited.

To be blunt. . . I'm skeptical. Ever since Jimbo did what he did & CNS called him out for it, nothing of meaningful consequence has happened with A&M. In fact, a shit show.

Texas, the state, will always have an arrogance to it. And I'm fine with that. And as far as the University is concerned, I think it is going to be an interesting case study in the effects of NIL on National Championships. In theory, they'll be able to recruit whomever they want. The real question is that can they truly function as a team based on how they recruited.

To be blunt. . . I'm skeptical. Ever since Jimbo did what he did & CNS called him out for it, nothing of meaningful consequence has happened with A&M. In fact, a shit show.

Absolutely nothing has happened....lol.
And we know Jimbo is long gone..

But... who has more arrogance n money. Texans. Rich. Oil rich.
But see how it worked for NY Yankees,......buy buy buy. But minimal success....

They had Lambo's lined up for a recruiting visit this weekend...just sayin'

They had Lambo's lined up for a recruiting visit this weekend...just sayin'

95% of those kids will never be able to afford one either. These kids have to learn to decipher between dreams and reality. "Sure, you're throwing Lamborghini's at me to ohhh and ahhh over, but what are you going to do where I can actually afford to own one one day?"

95% of those kids will never be able to afford one either. These kids have to learn to decipher between dreams and reality. "Sure, you're throwing Lamborghini's at me to ohhh and ahhh over, but what are you going to do where I can actually afford to own one one day?"

I'm just curious to see how these guys are paying the taxes on these hard assets. . . to be given a Lambo PLUS the cash to pay the taxes. What's the over under that the cash is spent before the next year tax deadline?

Aint it the truth. Bout when they went after restaurant server tips
My Dad taught HS and coached his first year. 2nd year, he moved to his old HS and a coaching slot wasn’t open but a bus route was. He got his CDL and drove for the next 30 years! System that I retired from, wouldn’t let teachers have a route, but they could get their CDL. Problem with that, they wouldn’t pay you for driving. Last 5 years, they hurt for bus drivers and continue to do so. They screwed themselves!!

My Dad taught HS and coached his first year. 2nd year, he moved to his old HS and a coaching slot wasn’t open but a bus route was. He got his CDL and drove for the next 30 years! System that I retired from, wouldn’t let teachers have a route, but they could get their CDL. Problem with that, they wouldn’t pay you for driving. Last 5 years, they hurt for bus drivers and continue to do so. They screwed themselves!!
Seems that back assword. They should want teachers driving and making extra.
Wierd.

Seems that back assword. They should want teachers driving and making extra.
Wierd.
The transportation director at the last system I taught, he swore to me that he would let me know when to take the test so I could drive for my teams. He would go missing for 3-4 weeks, come back around and I’d ask and he would say that I had just missed it. He was trying to give his drivers all of the trips/extra money he could. Finally, I just gave up. The last director before I retired begged me to go get my CDL. Told him to take the CDL and shove it!!!
As for my dad, he ended up retiring and drawing 2 checks, one from the bus and the other from teaching. Collected sick days from both and actually retired 2 months into a new school year. Stopped driving the bus on a Monday and stopped teaching that Wednesday and was in the woods for the opening day of bow season!!!

Back
Top Bottom