| FTBL Did the Bayou kid really say

bayoulsucajun said:
More misinformation from a Bama fan on this site. Big Surprise

This in not misinformation. In fact, I kind of gave LSU props, saying there's been only one period of mediocrity in the last 52 years. And, if you don't call the Archer-Hallman-Dinardo years mediocre (at best), then you don't know the definition.

The info is taken from the College Football Data Warehouse, which, by the way, I linked to. Do you not understand the concept of clicking a link to verify something that was posted?

Here it is again.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/sec/louisiana_state/coaching_records.php

Tider 27 said:
How about history as a whole? LSU was nothing, so stop acting like your program has been a major power house forever. :roll:

I agree, Alabama doesn't have to prove anything to a team like LSU.

Them are some really high horses they're riding on! :roll:

LSUstudent said:
LSU...mediocrity?? Strong words from a fan whose team's last 4 bowl appearences are Independence, Cotton, Independence, Muisc City. To your credit Bama did play quality opponenets such as Oklohoma State, Texas Tech, Minnesota, and Iowa State. Bama won 2 of these 4. This has been since 2000.
Go ahead and google LSU's bowl games since 2000 and lets talk about mediocrity. 10 years ago this would have worked...

2000-bad year
2001-independence bowl win vs. Iowa State
2002-would've been in the SEC Championship but on probation
2003-probation/loss of scholarships
2004-Music City Bowl loss to Minnesota
2005-Cotton Bowl win vs. Texas Tech
2006-Music City Bowl loss vs. Oklahoma State

Back
Top Bottom