| FTBL Deuce

Easportsbama said:
Star Jackson - #2
Burton Scott - #1

Just my guess :D

I think that's the way that they're planning on doing it. I think I remember hearing that Rolando McClain was going to take #1 last season, but BJ had been promised it when he came to BAMA. And I think Star Jackson wore #2 in high school.

BamaFan615 said:
Easportsbama said:
Star Jackson - #2
Burton Scott - #1

Just my guess :D

I think that's the way that they're planning on doing it. I think I remember hearing that Rolando McClain was going to take #1 last season, but BJ had been promised it when he came to BAMA. And I think Star Jackson wore #2 in high school.

I think that's how it will be. They're both on my myspace and Scott DID wear no.1 in high school and Star wore no.2 They're even hinting around to wearing those numbers when they get here. That's why I'm betting Star-2
and B.J.-1. The thing I've been curious about is what number will Julio wear?! He wore 82 in high school but I think Alexander has 82 don't he? 80, 81, 82, 83, I think 84, 85, and 88 are taken. Not sure about 86 and 87. Have to look at my roster.

BamaHeat said:
And #4 Maze looked like the next Prothro!

Maze and Prothro are very similar. I've noticed that as well. Maze is quick like prothro. I think after the next 2 years, it will seem like Prothro's back. Did yall see that touchdown he had at A-Day? It's like he came outta nowhere and caught that pass. He just needs to work on the rookie mental errors. Like catching a kickoff out of bounds. I think he'll be awesome though. I see them putting him returning kickoffs with Arenas after Lowe graduates next year. He was an awesome returner in high school. Can you imagine that kinda speed on our special teams. Not knocking Lowe though. Maze was a BIG land for our recruiting class in 07. Let's not forget about him. I know Tennessee hasn't. lol

Back
Top Bottom