| FTBL Formerly Bama Players?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Who would you like to have seen play for Coach Saban? You can pick anyone that played at Bama in football. Your ten players?
1. Marty Lyons
2. David Palmer
3. Shawn Alexander
4. Pat Trammell
5. E.J. Junior
6. Snake
7. Johnny Musso
8. Woodrow Lowe
9. Derrick Thomas
10. John Hannah
I could keep going, but we have to stop it somewhere. So who your ten players you would like to seen to play for Coach Saban? I number them, but it's not a top ten kind of a list.

I enjyed seeing these folks play for the Bear (most of them at least). Would love to see all of them but maybe Trammell. With Bear admiring Trammell so much I would think Saban would have also and would have loved having his leadership on the field.

After that I would lean towards the defensive players with Sabans defense mindset.

Last edited:
every-single-one-of-them-steve-kornacki.gif

I enjyed seeing these folks play for the Bear (most of them at least). Would love to see all of them but maybe Trammell. With Bear admiring Trammell so much I would think Saban would have also and would have loved having his leadership in the field.

After that I would lean towards the defensive players with Sabans defense mindset.
So Trammel play in HS. Lol

I'm not sure how Shawn Alexander would have done. He was quick to step out of bounds or go down in order to keep from getting hit. I remember Holmgren having a beef with him doing that in Seattle. As much of an emphasis as Saban puts on toughness. I could see that being an issue.

Derrick Thomas and Bennett are right there at the top. McCants, Langham, and Teague too. DeMeco and half the guys on that ‘05 defense. Palmer on offense.
I question whether the Langham-Agent disaster would have occurred had Saban been his coach. CNS seems to devote special effort to sharpening his players' practical awareness of the external pitfalls that they and the program are vulnerable to. But then, of course, there's the matter of Andre Smith.

Back
Top Bottom