| BSB/SB CWS Finals: LSU wins 7th National Title

Got back in town last night in time to see the game, only watched until the 6th, then dumped it. Was a great CWS up until the final 2 games. Said it going into the CWS, LSU was the strongest team when you combine the talent and the mental makeup of the team. Wake was really talented, but between the ears, they weren't ready for a team like LSU on that stage. I hate Alabama got screwed so bad on the seeding after seeing most of the teams in Omaha... I'm not going to waste time bitching about it other than to say John Cohen sucks.

Without a massive influx of (baseball earmarked) NIL funds from the heavens, this gap isn't going to improve...

Got back in town last night in time to see the game, only watched until the 6th, then dumped it. Was a great CWS up until the final 2 games. Said it going into the CWS, LSU was the strongest team when you combine the talent and the mental makeup of the team. Wake was really talented, but between the ears, they weren't ready for a team like LSU on that stage. I hate Alabama got screwed so bad on the seeding after seeing most of the teams in Omaha... I'm not going to waste time bitching about it other than to say John Cohen sucks.

Without a massive influx of (baseball earmarked) NIL funds from the heavens, this gap isn't going to improve...

Double "Roll Tide" on the seeding.

Back
Top Bottom