| FTBL Countdown to Signing Day ~ 2016

Alluding, eluding is what AU players regularly to do the NCAA.

Sorry, not being a grammar Nazi(well, maybe a little bit) but was perfect setup

Must have been autocorrect or the way this phone transforms words. These Samsung are much different than an iPhone. Thanks for pointing it out. I like to be as correct as possible.

f9Ob6t.gif

Wow if Saban doesnt pull a rabbit out of his hat tomorrow this could be by far the worst class he has signed since 2007. Kinda shocking coming off of a National Championship but possibly a byproduct of a lot of juniors that noone expected to come back coming back.

Read somewhere that Scales was asked to take a greyshirt, he said no. He then visited Mizzou last weekend and committed. You would think with asking several kids to take a greyshirt, Saban and staff feel really confident about tomorrow.

Wow if Saban doesnt pull a rabbit out of his hat tomorrow this could be by far the worst class he has signed since 2007. Kinda shocking coming off of a National Championship but possibly a byproduct of a lot of juniors that noone expected to come back coming back.

I don't know about pull a rabbit out of the hat... He's just got to get the guys that Bama appears to be "leading" with.

There is like 5 top 150 dudes that are expected to pick Bama at this point. Mack Wilson, Ben Davis, Jarod Mayden, Terrell Hall, S. Carter, etc... And a few more we are in the mix to get as well.

Obviously expectations are super high after his prior classes, but there's almost no way this isn't a top 3 class. Could still be #1 if things go right. I think lol (amateur evaluation TIFWIW)

Birdman, trust.... TRUST I tell you!!! I agree with TS - GOOD chance we get (from the 247Sports COMPOSITE - my personal favorite) #10 Davis, #15 Wilson, #19 Simmons, #64 Hall, #71 Carter, #147 Jaared Mayden. IN ADDITION, it is POSSIBLE we land one of these.... #11 Juarez, #14 Robertson, #31 Dickerson, #58 Warrior, #74 Asiasi, #118 Carter, #148 Richards. Add that to #17 J Williams, #35 Emmons, #62 Knott, #83 Davis, #93 Jones, #113 Diggs, #159 Williams, #175 Brown, #176 Hurts, #177 Owens, #192 Lashley - That's 17 out of maybe 27 guys in the top 200 overall!!! Think about competing with the top 25 overall programs in the nation - that would mean each program gets around 4 guys each on average... we have SEVENTEEN, maybe MORE! I'm not worried about Saban pulling one out of a hat... I can't wait to see him out work everyone AGAIN for a great recruiting class!!!! Trust the process... never fear.

Of course, if you're going to qualify it with 'since 2007' then if he is considered to have the 4th best class this year, isn't that STILL the worst he's done since 07?? Wow!!!

SEC Network

✔@SECNetwork

Bama Recruiting Class Ranks under Saban
2016: 9th
2015: 1st
2014: 1st
2013: 1st
2012: 1st
2011: 2nd
2010: 3rd
2009: 2nd
2008: 3rd
2007: 17th

2:36 PM - 2 Feb 2016

ROLL TIDE!!!

Don't know you MCB, but I certainly hope :sarcasm:

Otherwise, not sure you Alabama football much.

I want to delete this to save me the embarrassment of saying I appreciate your participation here and I happen to like you. :slap8:

After refreshing on some recruiting info (BOL/Rivals) here is my best guess:

-Pennamon (RB - Texas)
-Carter (CB - Louisiana)
-Lashley (OT - Mississippi)
-Hall (DE - Washington DC)
-King (DT - California JUCO)
-Wilson (LB - Alabama)
-Davis (LB - Alabama)

I think we hold on to Tyler Simmons (WR- Georgia).

If we don't pull Pennamon, then substitute Joshua Jacobs instead (RB - Oklahoma)

Long shot could be Devin Asiasi (TE - California) or Juarez (LB - California)

I like Kobongo more for as a JUCO DL - But King is bigger and we need some bodies to replace Robinson/Robinson. Plus, he's just more likely to commit from what I've read.
I expect Wilson, Hall, Davis, Mayden, and Smith.

I know they want another RB, so I'm interested in seeing what happens with Jacobs. I don't believe he has a commitable offer as of yet: it'll boil down to today.

King is an interesting story to follow: I believe it's going to come down to what happens with Carter and Brown.

Yep... people have said NDS was becoming boring. Not this year...

I expect Wilson, Hall, Davis, Mayden, and Smith.

I know they want another RB, so I'm interested in seeing what happens with Jacobs. I don't believe he has a commitable offer as of yet: it'll boil down to today.

King is an interesting story to follow: I believe it's going to come down to what happens with Carter and Brown.

Yep... people have said NDS was becoming boring. Not this year...

Saban heard the people loud and clear. A little drama for the public, but Saban knows who is coming. Nigel Knott and his video production if evidence of that fact. I'm sure it took several weeks of planning and actual video time with editing to make that video, which means his commitment was a forgone conclusion a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom