| FTBL Congrats on your bowl win guys.

THROWITDEEP

Verified Member
I enjoyed watching the game and was pulling for Bama bigtime. My wife stated that if she didn't know any better she would have thought I was watching the Hogs.

Good luck with recruiting.

Best of luck to you guys tomorrow. By all accounts, it seems like the 'backs have enjoyed this off-season with Herring and I hope they come out ready to go against Mizzou.

Thanks TID. Was not pretty but as they say '' an ugly win is better than a pretty loss''

Had we put both halves of the game together it would have been a very impressive win. We've got work to do but that's what it's about.

I'll be pulling for the Hogs!

kudzu said:
Thanks TID. Was not pretty but as they say '' an ugly win is better than a pretty loss''

Had we put both halves of the game together it would have been a very impressive win. We've got work to do but that's what it's about.

I'll be pulling for the Hogs!

Ditto

THROWITDEEP said:
We didn't play like we did against LSU. They just flat out beat us. 5 turnovers is never a good thing.

Oh well, hopefully Felix Jones will return next year.

I honestly expect to see the 'back fans to be excited about De'Anthony Curtis next year. As good as he looked these past two years in HS I wouldn't be shocked to see him move into the role that Felix Jones had last year.

You have have some talent waiting in the wings right now. I'm real curious to see how Petrino uses the two TE's you recruited last year in his system.

Reverse the halves

If you could look at the game with stats and reverse the halves, we would be very happy with the come behind kick em win.

A win is a win, Maybe it is part of the process.

Back
Top Bottom