| NEWS Conf. realignments, 2023: The PAC 12 is now the PAC 4, but still a P5.

The only thing the Pac 12 needs to do is start making a big expansion push… especially the California teams Fresno State (a cult type following) & San Jose State,.. and Boise St.. some of the best mountain west teams… a lot of those teams just need a bigger stage and TV deal to flourish… USC and UCLA will rue the day they left the conference… they will not dominate the Big Ten on their turf and big 10 refs..

Sir....... There's a way around it. To void grant of rights the ACC must agree together as whole to leave ACC and force the collapse of the conference.
Finebum didn’t say that earlier… They better be careful what they wish for… they will not have the same dominance in the SEC or Big Ten that they have now…The ACC better focus on staying together, and maybe expanding… basketball is at stake too.. Those conferences are not as avid about basketball has the ACC is..the fans may revolt too.. they never take them into account…

Finebum didn’t say that earlier… They better be careful what they wish for… they will not have the same dominance in the SEC or Big Ten that they have now…The ACC better focus on staying together, and maybe expanding… basketball is at stake too.. Those conferences are not as avid about basketball has the ACC is..the fans may revolt too.. they never take them into account…
I didn't know we were taking finebaum's word for granted.

Doubt fans will revolt.

I didn't know we were taking finebaum's word for granted.

Doubt fans will revolt.
Well just sayin. They are talking about ending a lot of tradition , rivalries, and years of planning ahead… Then it seems like they think they can come in and through their weight around, in a conference they haven’t been a part of…

I just saw the first part on Finebum.. couldnt really listen to the substance, because of Heather dinnich’s beauty 😅

This guy makes a ton of sense and sounds like a big growing number of us.

The Big 12 should have come in and swooped up what Pac-12. The TV markets and it being on that side of the country could have been HUGE for all of those schools. I understand they took in a number of schools to make up for Texas/Oklahoma, but adding Oregon, Washington, Washington State, Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, and Stanford would have been huge for them. Forget those idiots in Berkley, leave them out to dry. The academics would have been a decent add as well as the TV markets.

The Big 12 should have come in and swooped up what Pac-12. The TV markets and it being on that side of the country could have been HUGE for all of those schools. I understand they took in a number of schools to make up for Texas/Oklahoma, but adding Oregon, Washington, Washington State, Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, and Stanford would have been huge for them. Forget those idiots in Berkley, leave them out to dry. The academics would have been a decent add as well as the TV markets.
A lot of those schools you mentioned didn't want BYU in the PAC...how many would want to join the Big 12 with BYU as a member there?

I see what I believe are a lot of ego's at play. Look at ASU's guy ... he was a staunch supporter of Scott who got the PAC in this shape in the first place.

A lot of those schools you mentioned didn't want BYU in the PAC...how many would want to join the Big 12 with BYU as a member there?

I see what I believe are a lot of ego's at play. Look at ASU's guy ... he was a staunch supporter of Scott who got the PAC in this shape in the first place.

Why is that, due to their religious views and how they are the complete opposite of what California is allowing?

Back
Top Bottom