| FTBL College Gameday to ATL Aug. 30th?

shiloh said:
Mannnnnn! Couldn't they have picked an easier game for us than a hot Clemson team straight out of the gate? Not sure right now if I want national exposure before we get the motor cranked.
:cry:

Yeah. Everytime Gameday comes to T Town, I feel like I need blood preasure meds. lol. I can't take anymore stress. Why couldn't they have come down when we spanked Tenn last year? haha

jocephus8179 said:
shiloh said:
Mannnnnn! Couldn't they have picked an easier game for us than a hot Clemson team straight out of the gate? Not sure right now if I want national exposure before we get the motor cranked.

Yeah. Everytime Gameday comes to T Town, I feel like I need blood preasure meds. lol. I can't take anymore stress. Why couldn't they have come down when we spanked Tenn last year? haha

See post 2 posts above this.

Bones82 said:
jocephus8179 said:
shiloh said:

Butthole. :lol:

jocephus8179 said:
Bones82 said:
jocephus8179 said:
shiloh said:

Butthole. :lol:

Just saying we can't be afraid to step up and play. National television can do wonders for recruiting.

Well the way I see it, the streak has to end one day. Why not in Atlanta on August 30th?

Only downside is that it won't come on our home field, if we were to get the W.

Rolling Tide said:
TerryP said:
There's a pretty good chance of this happening. Recruiting as a back ground story, Clemson's pre-season ranking and the venue itself.

Other games that I've seen that could be possibilities:

• USC vs Virginia
  • App St vs LSU (good story line with two defending champs along with the upset of Michigan last year.)
  • Illinois at Mizzou (should be a good game)
  • Hawaii vs Florida (unlikely, but you never know)

I'd think, it would be between our game and the LSU contest with USCw coming in a 3rd option.

Do you think if they come to ATL they will talk about Saban and his 4mil a year and how he wronged Miami? I know that is still breaking news and all. :)

OMG 4 mil NO WAY!! I just heard!! Plus GO APP STATE!!!

Back
Top Bottom