| FTBL coaching changes

Outlaw said:
bamarama007 said:
If Carr is fired at Michigan,and Miles is in the mix, will Saban be in the mix also?

Are you a fan of a different team? :?
No! My blood runs Crimson Red, and the more I see of Coach Saban , the more I like, and I hope he has found a home! I was just wondering, as good a coach as he is ,would he be in the mix? And if so would he even consider it?

Anything is possible but this is a question only Coach Saban could answer. Best thing we can do as fans is not worry with this kind of stuff and enjoy what we have. Let the rest take care of itself.
Anything else is pure speculation and message board fodder which I'm sure the coach would not appreciate wasting the energy it takes to toss this question around.

kudzu said:
Anything is possible but this is a question only Coach Saban could answer. Best thing we can do as fans is not worry with this kind of stuff and enjoy what we have. Let the rest take care of itself.
Anything else is pure speculation and message board fodder which I'm sure the coach would not appreciate wasting the energy it takes to toss this question around.

Well said sir! RRRRRTR

bamarama007 said:
Outlaw said:
bamarama007 said:
If Carr is fired at Michigan,and Miles is in the mix, will Saban be in the mix also?

Are you a fan of a different team? :?
No! My blood runs Crimson Red, and the more I see of Coach Saban , the more I like, and I hope he has found a home! I was just wondering, as good a coach as he is ,would he be in the mix? And if so would he even consider it?

007, I ain't buying into your

expose-5.jpg

It seems all you want to do is create a stir around here.

bamarama007 said:
I was trying to open up some discussion on the subject, not, create a stir...seems like maybe you are doing that.

more just a case of BAD TIMING, decent question, just not one that is asked after...

1. a 52-6 victory,
2. first game of the year
3. Lloyd Carr still has the job

come back with this discussion at the end of the season and #3 is not a fact anymore.

P.S. try starting another valid discussion to redeem your "crimson" self :D

tidentrue12 said:
bamarama007 said:
I was trying to open up some discussion on the subject, not, create a stir...seems like maybe you are doing that.

more just a case of BAD TIMING, decent question, just not one that is asked after...

1. a 52-6 victory,
2. first game of the year
3. Lloyd Carr still has the job

come back with this discussion at the end of the season and #3 is not a fact anymore.

P.S. try starting another valid discussion to redeem your "crimson" self :D
I already have. I asked how many recruits we had at the game last night, I would kinda like to know if anyone knew which recruits we had at the game

Michigan is not a better job than the Alabama job. If anything it is only "as good". The facilities and fan-base are clearly better here....as is the weather...most of the time. Why would anyone go to Michigan when they were already at Alabama?

Back
Top Bottom