| FTBL coaching changes

I hate to add another response to this thread, but this whole discussion is a consequence of an entire decade of coaching instability. We have been through so much sh#t that many fans are beyond paranoid.

Coach Saban has been given the keys to the kingdom. The argument that he's "bumping heads", therefore he may look for opportunities elsewhere, is just plain nuts. Coach Saban can handle it, and thats exactly why we hired him (on his terms).

reger60 said:
And here I thought all along that all the players at Notre Dame were good catholic kids, you know, like Raghib Ismail.
LMAO.... This chit is funnnnnyyyyy.....On the serious side it was reported Coach Saban was reportedly to be entertaining the thought of coaching next year in the Canadian Football league but might turn down the offer due to high aspirations of becoming the next head coach of the Argentina Los Gauchos football team. [/img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ac/Argentina_national_football_team_logo.gif/100px-

Bones82 said:
If ND fires Weiss they are idiots. He will have them competing in a few years. Look at the recruits they have coming in.
I agree, no way do they fire him. They no what they got. It would be suicide for them to do so. No coach in his right mind would go there if they did that. He will turn it around I am sure, just might take a while. Wouldn't that be something. ND and Bama playing for the NTL Title in three to four years against each other?

TerryP said:
Point of clarification, Weiss can make at much as 4M this year. He's guaranteed 3.3. On the same note, Saban is looking at close to 3 this year...not the 4M everyone says he's making.
could you post a link to a copy of Coach Saban's contract? I think I may have misunderstood

With an evil grin on my face

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ole PJ asks: since the viles are 0-1, if Phatimus Maximus is fired at the end of the season is Saban in the mix? After all, he grew up in the mountains of West Virginia and Obnoxiousville is in the mountains.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom