| FTBL coaching changes

Bamachick said:
What about Notre Dame????
That's the best question I've seen on this post all day.ESPECIALLY IF NOTRE DAME LOOSES 8 IN A ROW WHICH IS A POSSIBILITY and Alabama wins 8 in row , which is a very good probability. Coach Saban is a Catholic, or so I've been told. Could his PASSION for college football, plus, his PASSION for his religion lure him to Notre Dame.They are the only college program that could probably put up the money aspect on this situation to complete it! But that is a long time off.Charlie Weis has been at ND for 3 years and I would think that they might give him one more year ,maybe.

bamarama007 said:
Bamachick said:
That's the best question I've seen on this post all day.ESPECIALLY IF NOTRE DAME LOOSES 8 IN A ROW WHICH IS A POSSIBILITY and Alabama wins 8 in row , which is a very good probability. Coach Saban is a Catholic, or so I've been told. Could his PASSION for college football, plus, his PASSION for his religion lure him to Notre Dame.They are the only college program that could probably put up the money aspect on this situation to complete it! But that is a long time off.Charlie Weis has been at ND for 3 years and I would think that they might give him one more year ,maybe.

JEEZE MAN, GIVE IT A REST

bamarama007 said:
Bamachick said:
:lol:

bamarama007 said:
If Carr is fired at Michigan,and Miles is in the mix, will Saban be in the mix also?

what a stupid question to ask lol :roll: :lol:

and an LSU fan comments it has begun..naw man it begins next year when Miles doesn't have Sabans recruits :o

kudzu said:
Anything is possible but this is a question only Coach Saban could answer. Best thing we can do as fans is not worry with this kind of stuff and enjoy what we have. Let the rest take care of itself.
Anything else is pure speculation and message board fodder which I'm sure the coach would not appreciate wasting the energy it takes to toss this question around.

Bamarama007, we appreciate all our memebers and respect your opinions but some things people just get tired of hearing. This is one of them, in case you didn't know. If you will pay attention to my earlier post you will see your question was answered.
Please give this topic a rest. It would seem a true Bama fan would want to enjoy the win and focus on the upcoming Vandy game. Not whinning over something no one can control. Lets move on and enjoy what we have. If you still feel the need to discuss this I would be more than happy to take it up with you through PM's.

kudzu said:
kudzu said:
Anything is possible but this is a question only Coach Saban could answer. Best thing we can do as fans is not worry with this kind of stuff and enjoy what we have. Let the rest take care of itself.
Anything else is pure speculation and message board fodder which I'm sure the coach would not appreciate wasting the energy it takes to toss this question around.

Bamarama007, we appreciate all our memebers and respect your opinions but some things people just get tired of hearing. This is one of them, in case you didn't know. If you will pay attention to my earlier post you will see your question was answered.
Please give this topic a rest. It would seem a true Bama fan would want to enjoy the win and focus on the upcoming Vandy game. Not whinning over something no one can control. Lets move on and enjoy what we have. If you still feel the need to discuss this I would be more than happy to take it up with you through PM's.

If this stuff starts flying around I wish the mods would just lock the threads. It is football season not coaching carousel time.

Mr L E Phant said:
Saban will not go.

Well, there you have it, straight from the L E Phant's trunk.

It really does take some convoluted thinking to get Lloyd Carr fired so Les Miles can go to Michigan so Nick Saban can return to LSU. In the extreme unlikelihood that it happens, we can then tell LSU, "Y'all stole our coach." :lol:

First game into the season and the inmates are trying to take over the asylum. :shock:

bamarama007 said:
Why not?????????????????He has already butted heads with Mal a few times, he has done a great job of recruiting , without a doubt.......could ND lure him away?
What does butting heads with Mal have to do with anything? Is any job perfect to where a boss and co worker do not get along at times.

This has to be a joke. (question) Is there really people that think that this is a possibility or is it drama/joke posts? This is so far fetched it really is funny the first couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom