| MBB/WBB Coaching Carousel: Calipari to take over the Arkansas program. [Updated with Oats statement]

I'm happy that fucker is gone. He did underachieve the last two seasons, but his teams were a pain in the ass and played well in the tournament.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be announced soon that Beard is heading to Arkansas.

I'm happy that fucker is gone. He did underachieve the last two seasons, but his teams were a pain in the ass and played well in the tournament.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be announced soon that Beard is heading to Arkansas.

He'd be a great hire if they got him. If I'm Beard, it would be hard to turn down, but I'd show some loyalty to Ole Miss since they were the ones to walk through the fire just a year ago to renew his career.

He'd be a great hire if they got him. If I'm Beard, it would be hard to turn down, but I'd show some loyalty to Ole Miss since they were the ones to walk through the fire just a year ago to renew his career.
That would be great. Especially considering how delusional Arkansas fans are about their program. But I think he's headed there unfortunately.

Now what does Ole Miss do? Likely Will Wade or Bucky. The SEC is an absolute gauntlet now.

Back
Top Bottom