| NEWS Coaches Poll: What The Top 25 Should Be Without Big Ten, Pac-12 - CFN

B

Bama News

The coaches are all really busy right now, so let’s help them all out by adjusting the Amway preseason top 25 coaches poll to what it should be now without the Big Ten, Pac-12 and Mountain West teams.

Original preseason 2020 top 25 ranking in italics.

25. Virginia Cavaliers (9-5) (37) 13
24. Navy Midshipmen (11-2) (36) 17
23. Appalachian State Mountaineers (13-1) (35) 31
22. Miami Hurricanes (6-7) (34) 58
21. Louisville Cardinals (8-5) (33) 62
20. Baylor Bears (11-3) (31) 66
19. Memphis Tigers (12-2) (30) 71
18. Kentucky Wildcats (8-5) (29) 73
17. Tennessee Volunteers (8-5) (26) 111
16. Iowa State Cyclones (7-6) (25) 135
15. Virginia Tech Hokies (8-5) (24) 143
14. Cincinnati Bearcats (11-3) (22) 229
13. UCF Knights (10-3) (21) 232
12. North Carolina Tar Heels (7-6) (19) 415
11. Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-5) (16) 524
10. Texas Longhorns (8-5) (14) 703
9. Texas A&M Aggies (8-5) (13) 807
8. Auburn Tigers (9-4) (11) 898
7. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-2) (10) 1012
6. Florida Gators (11-2) (8) 1176
5. Oklahoma Sooners (12-2) (6) 1315
4. LSU Tigers (15-0) (5) 1330 (6 1st)
3. Georgia Bulldogs (12-1) (4) 1345
2. Alabama Crimson Tide (11-2) (3) 1495 (4 1st)
1. Clemson Tigers (14-1) (1) 1589 (38 1st)

Others receiving votes: Mississippi State 9; TCU 7; UL Lafayette 3; SMU 3; Pitt 1; Kansas State 1; Duke 1

What are the Natty odds at this point with Ohio State no longer in contention. We had to have moved to a 3/2 or something along those lines with Clemson. At this point, the schools outta want to play because the pool for the Natty is as small as it will ever be, so your chances increase, and anything can happen if you can survive the season. Survivor pool on which school start the season and possibly finish?

What are the Natty odds at this point with Ohio State no longer in contention. We had to have moved to a 3/2 or something along those lines with Clemson. At this point, the schools outta want to play because the pool for the Natty is as small as it will ever be, so your chances increase, and anything can happen if you can survive the season. Survivor pool on which school start the season and possibly finish?
I doubt it's on the books.

I thought about the survival pool from day one when they said SEC only.

I may do one for the big 12 and acc.

Me and my radical ...outta the solar system....thoughts...

Just trying to keep afew games on TV......
Ya know, if you were to step back and look you'll see we're in the same place we were a couple of weeks ago. The SEC plans to play, we're waiting on seating arrangements. And, those we're starting to see released now from other SEC venues.

Ya know, if you were to step back and look you'll see we're in the same place we were a couple of weeks ago. The SEC plans to play, we're waiting on seating arrangements. And, those we're starting to see released now from other SEC venues.

Same show...different channel...

Anxiously awaiting.....for sure....

I may just be happy the weather will cool off....

How can you have a National Champion without the Big 10? They have been in every title game since the BCS started except for '20, '19, '18, '17, '16, '14, '13, '12, '11, '10, '09, '06, '05, '04, '02, '01, '00, '99.

I doubt it's on the books.

I thought about the survival pool from day one when they said SEC only.

I may do one for the big 12 and acc.

2020 Futures Betting Market Suspended
Due to major FBS conferences cancelling their fall football seasons, oddsmakers have taken College Football Playoff Futures off the board for the upcoming 2020 season.

The below betting market shows the last and final update on Monday, August 3, 2020.

Ok so tell me how the economic impact of this is going to be managed? Good lord at all the businesses that are going to go under and jobs lost. Perfect storm for people who think they want the government to take care of them. Free stuff that is never really free.

Ok so tell me how the economic impact of this is going to be managed? Good lord at all the businesses that are going to go under and jobs lost. Perfect storm for people who think they want the government to take care of them. Free stuff that is never really free.

The little guys will get pounded, many obliterated. From off-campus bookstores to the restaurants and sports bars. Here in Tuscaloosa, the city is already cutting hours and jobs of city employees because of the impeding loss of tax revenue from game weekends. As for these universities, I'll be shocked if they don't beg for and receive a congressional bailout (unfortunately).

The little guys will get pounded, many obliterated. From off-campus bookstores to the restaurants and sports bars. Here in Tuscaloosa, the city is already cutting hours and jobs of city employees because of the impeding loss of tax revenue from game weekends. As for these universities, I'll be shocked if they don't beg for and receive a congressional bailout (unfortunately).
Even the Government can't print enough money to make up for these loses. I think they will try to do some and all that does is makes people even more dependent on the Government that will end in a disaster for this country long term.

Even the Government can't print enough money to make up for these loses. I think they will try to do some and all that does is makes people even more dependent on the Government that will end in a disaster for this country long term.

Exxxxxxaaaaacttttlllyyy. Not sure if it was you, but this was a question posed a while back about why the elite would want dependency of them from others. So they can call the shots and run the world.

So they can call the shots and run the world.
I get that but then I still ask why. Do they think they are smarter than everyone else. Is it greed and power which again I ask when is enough enough and why do you need that much power? Same reason I scratch my head on why Trump puts up with this crap and doesn't give it the finger and move on.

One other thing I have been observing about all of this mess, why in the world do we keep looking for the Government to solve our problems? I expect very little out of our Government but we seemed to be conditioned that they are supposed to solve all of our problems. We need less dependency on that bunch not more.

I get that but then I still ask why. Do they think they are smarter than everyone else. Is it greed and power which again I ask when is enough enough and why do you need that much power? Same reason I scratch my head on why Trump puts up with this crap and doesn't give it the finger and move on.

One other thing I have been observing about all of this mess, why in the world do we keep looking for the Government to solve our problems? I expect very little out of our Government but we seemed to be conditioned that they are supposed to solve all of our problems. We need less dependency on that bunch not more.

Lots and lots of oblivious sheep out there. Lots of people that don't have personal responsibility and wait for others to solve their problems.

Never enough power to be had in the minds of many, just like money. Will Bezos ever spend, what, $80B? No, but he likes the attention, he likes the power, and he wants more of it.

We are living on flash paper. Businesses that fail will be gone and it means country vs city. A country boy will survive with land and growing their food. City folks will have it tough.

It's already started. The wealth is changing as business fails. Ruby Tuesday gone is just one example. Others are pending.

Keep your powder dry. Your gonna need it.

We are living on flash paper. Businesses that fail will be gone and it means country vs city. A country boy will survive with land and growing their food. City folks will have it tough.

It's already started. The wealth is changing as business fails. Ruby Tuesday gone is just one example. Others are pending.

Keep your powder dry. Your gonna need it.
Exactly where would one go...to find dry powder...
Or....any powder... for that matter....lol
9mm are scarce as a big10 football schedule ( andyes...having only 1000 rounds is being almost out)....

Exactly where would one go...to find dry powder...
Or....any powder... for that matter....lol
9mm are scarce as a big10 football schedule ( andyes...having only 1000 rounds is being almost out)....
POWDER
Midsouth offers a huge selection of smokeless gun powder. We have all of the major manufacturers in the quantities and types that you want and need. We have container sizes from 1 pound, 4 pounds and all the way up to 8 pounds. Our selection and pricing of Hodgdon Powder makes us the reloading source for powder. Accurate, to Shooters World, to Winchester, Midsouth has the powder you want, at the price you can afford. When you need powder for reloading your ammunition, make Midsouth Shooters your one stop shopping Headquarters.
034-43501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom