| CURRENT EVENTS “Clean and sober is one of the biggest damn mistakes this country ever made…We all need to self medicate periodically” - Gavin Newsom

Little late to the party are we? This is from January 2020. He was arguing for a state amendment stating that shelters can't require people to stay sober while in the shelter. Tell me you haven't dealt with drunk, belligerent people without telling me you haven't dealt with drunk, belligerent people.

Little late to the party are we? This is from January 2020. He was arguing for a state amendment stating that shelters can't require people to stay sober while in the shelter. Tell me you haven't dealt with drunk, belligerent people without telling me you haven't dealt with drunk, belligerent people.
Can't stay in a shelter while sober, I get, shooting up on the street, I don't.

These deep fakes are getting more and more realistic...
Not sure about the video but the quote's actually real and 3 years old. It is specifically in response to shelters requiring homeless to not drink to stay there.

Has Newsom's position changed?
No idea. Doubtful but he hasn't said anything abotu this part lately as far as I can tell. And if he has why not use the more recent one?

If you are wanting someone who thinks Newsom isn't a maroon as Bugs would put it, then I ain't the one. Just get tired of digging up old stuff without context and treating it like it is new. Which is exactly what this guy was doing. IIRC Newsom never got his amendment passed and dropped the whole thing.

@rocknthefreeworld regardless, still funny. 🤷‍♂️

Considering that's being set aside, if it is still his stance it's still relevant today even if it is three years ago. Why do I think so? By all appearances he's positioning himself for a run at POTUS. It would be part of his health platform, would it not?

This approach looks like it mirrors one of Dr. Carl Hart. I've found him to be interesting.

@rocknthefreeworld regardless, still funny. 🤷‍♂️

Considering that's being set aside, if it is still his stance it's still relevant today even if it is three years ago. Why do I think so? By all appearances he's positioning himself for a run at POTUS. It would be part of his health platform, would it not?

This approach looks like it mirrors one of Dr. Carl Hart. I've found him to be interesting.
He won’t run against Biden or Harris, but I’m not sure he can get enough of us to vote for him anyway

He won’t run against Biden or Harris, but I’m not sure he can get enough of us to vote for him anyway
If it's Harris he'll run. And, he'll win the nomination.

We'll see if he decides to run against Biden. Clinton had challengers for the nomination in 1996 as did Obama in 2012. Things can change but both men had higher approval ratings from members of the party than Biden enjoys.

If it's Harris he'll run. And, he'll win the nomination.

We'll see if he decides to run against Biden. Clinton had challengers for the nomination in 1996 as did Obama in 2012. Things can change but both men had higher approval ratings from members of the party than Biden enjoys.
I’m only go off what he’s said several times.

I’d rather he run than Harris and especially Biden (I’m not a fan of the people staying in government until they’re damn near 80 then run for President thing).

Back
Top Bottom