| FTBL CFBPlayoff title trophy unveiled July 14th.

I kinda like the new trophy, its different/unique which I would imagine was one of the goals.

I would love to see all the different options they were presented with prior to making the selection on the new trophy.

Is that seriously it? You create this to rile the masses and create excitement for something a lot of college football fans wanted? The Chick-Fil-A kickoff trophy is a thousand times cooler than this garbage. Hell, give me some zip ties, two pieces of metal, and some tin snips and I could create this thing.

The guys that created the ACC logo must have been contracted out for this as well. Good gracious.

Well at least the AP Poll will continue the crystal ball but that new BCS trophy is horrid. That is seriously awful. It looks like the damn leg lamp from a Christmas Story.

Coaches. And with Amway plastered on it now it looks cheaper than any of the other four. We've still got one to be premiered.

AP
Coaches
Grantland Rice (Football Writers Association)—pictured earlier beside the AP.
National Football Foundation.—pictured earlier with arrows.
New CFB Playoff trophy.

I don't know if the Super 16 poll will present a trophy. It may be the GR trophy since some of their members are voters.

Back
Top Bottom