| OT Really off topic: "Oh crap, they caught that on video?" I hope to god that's what she's thinking..

Nothing like steppin on Army men at 3 am that are scattered across a hardwood floor. Or how about stubbi your pinky toe on the side of the bed? 6' 2" 240 curls up in the fetal position REAL QUICK!!

Bout as bad as being 6'8" and whacking your head on the doorway on the way to the pisser while half asleep.

On the bed note, yes. My tall 300lb ass has howled like a kid a few times. I'm about to build a box bed with drawer storage to eliminate my bulky ass matching bed frame and dresser/armoire so I'm not whacking my toes on those bear claw footboard feet all the damn time. Give my big ass a little more maneuvering room.

Bout as bad as being 6'8" and whacking your head on the doorway on the way to the pisser while half asleep.

On the bed note, yes. My tall 300lb ass has howled like a kid a few times. I'm about to build a box bed with drawer storage to eliminate my bulky ass matching bed frame and dresser/armoire so I'm not whacking my toes on those bear claw footboard feet all the damn time. Give my big ass a little more maneuvering room.
Or having a cat that's wide awake and ready at this time. :naughtydevil:

Back
Top Bottom