| FTBL Cecil Hurt: Comeback win rare at Bryant-Denny

Good Article

“If you are going to have great wins, then you are going to have great adversity,” he said. “Arkansas has great players. They never threw in the towel. So you can look at it one of two ways. You can be negative about it and say we didn’t have a killer instinct [after giving up leads of 21-0 and 31-10]. Or you can be very positive and say that even with that, we were able to regroup and come back and win.”

That composure is something that takes time to develop. Some teams never develop it. Saban has been seeking to instill it since the spring by various means, including one that came to the forefront on Saturday night: Trust....

You should read the rest...

bear facts said:
In typical Cecil Hurt form, he hits his mark again.

Why can't there be more journalists like this gentleman?

Good question. One thing I like about him is he doesn't try to stir the pot, or go off into all the tabloid soap opera crap. This was a really good article.

Comeback wins for the last decade have not been our thing. Last night for some odd reason I had a feeling that even though Arkansas came back strong in the 4th, I never doubted that we would win! I have not had a feeling like that about Alabama football in many years. I turned to my wife and told her that this was a feeling I had since birth, confidence in the Tide. Then I told her that Alabama would whip Jawja the next weekend and she got mad, she is a leghumper!
It was also great to hear Saban's comment about this being the type of ballgame that makes you come to Alabama. This was the 1st real positive thing I have heard come out of his mouth!!

Atlanta_Tider said:
Comeback wins for the last decade have not been our thing. Last night for some odd reason I had a feeling that even though Arkansas came back strong in the 4th, I never doubted that we would win! I have not had a feeling like that about Alabama football in many years. I turned to my wife and told her that this was a feeling I had since birth, confidence in the Tide. Then I told her that Alabama would whip Jawja the next weekend and she got mad, she is a leghumper! :shock: :arrow: LMAO!!!... I can relate to ya brother since I'm in Jawja too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom