| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Captain America: Civil War

Crazy. Never followed the comics much. I know. A bit if a deprived life. I love the releases the MCU is putting out, though.

I know this fits loosely with the comics, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Iron Man and Cap/Buck are fighting. From my understanding, it has something to do with a worldwide "superhero registry" or something?

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Crazy. Never followed the comics much. I know. A bit if a deprived life. I love the releases the MCU is putting out, though.

I know this fits loosely with the comics, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Iron Man and Cap/Buck are fighting. From my understanding, it has something to do with a worldwide "superhero registry" or something?

From what I heard/read (don't know if it was mentioned in the trailer),
back when Bucky was still brainwashed and being the Winter Soldier,he had a mission where he killed Stark's parents. So whether Tony is out for justice or blood remains to be seen.

From what I heard/read (don't know if it was mentioned in the trailer),
back when Bucky was still brainwashed and being the Winter Soldier,he had a mission where he killed Stark's parents. So whether Tony is out for justice or blood remains to be seen.
Ahh, ok. Now that you mention it, I may have read/heard that as well. That was wayyy back. Like while Cap was still frozen.

The one shot in the trailer looked like HawkEye, Scarlet Witch, and somebody else was standing with Cap/Buck. Gonna be intense. Can't wait.

It's Marvel.... which means it is an automatic must watch for me. Marvel has yet to make a bad movie during this current run.

Spiderman was the only thing I disliked about Marvel, and with him gone it's nothing but awesomeness.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's Marvel.... which means it is an automatic must watch for me. Marvel has yet to make a bad movie during this current run.

Spiderman was the only thing I disliked about Marvel, and with him gone it's nothing but awesomeness.

That last few Spiderman movies were not from Marvel. They were done by Sony. I guess you haven't heard, Marvel and Sony reached an agreement of sorts concerning the web slinger. Spidey will now be a part of the Marvel-verse and will be appearing in Captain America: Civil War for his debut. There will be a new actor to play Peter Parker. The Marvel Spiderman movie is scheduled for 2017.

Spider-Man Rumors: New Villain and Civil War Cameo

Just recently we heard that the Spider-Man cameo for Captain America: Civil War had already been shot. However, some new information has surfaced to indicate that we shouldn’t expect the wallcrawler just to swing by and say hello in his first appearance in the Marvel cinematic universe.

In addition, another rumor has popped up with word on what villain we’ll see taking on Spider-Man when he gets rebooted again with a new franchise beginning in 2017, this time co-produced by Marvel Studios.

Get the details on these Spider-Man rumors after the jump!

First of all, let’s talk about that appearance Spider-Man will make in Captain America: Civil War. Just recently we heard from writers John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein that they were going to check out what was being done with the webslinger, which implied that Tom Holland had already shot his appearance in the movie. It also made some people think that his role would be small and not have too much of an impact on the events of the Captain America sequel.

However, Birth.Death.Movies has heard otherwise, and reports:

How many scenes will Spider-Man be in? I don’t know the exact number, but sources have recently made it clear to me that there’s more Spider-Man in this movie than I expected. Spider-Man doesn’t just swing by and say hi – gets his hands dirty in this Civil War. He fights. And his fight scene might be the one that really gets fandom excited – not because of how top tier the face-off will be, but because of how profoundly dorky and unlike any other big screen superhero fight it will be.

They point out that Tom Holland doesn’t need to be on hand to shoot action sequences in Captain America: Civil War as he can simply provide voiceover whenever we see Spider-Man with his mask on. No need to bring in the actor if his face can’t be seen, especially if they’ll need a stunt double for some of the scenes anyway (though Holland has shown he has some acrobatic skills of his own since being cast).

So expect to see Spider-Man get in on the action in Captain America: Civil War. Considering how “profoundly dorky” this fight is supposed to be, is there a chance that he squares off with fellow genius Tony Stark at some point, spouting off jabs at each other’s superhero suit creations while rumbling with each other? We’ll have to wait and see.

That last few Spiderman movies were not from Marvel. They were done by Sony. I guess you haven't heard, Marvel and Sony reached an agreement of sorts concerning the web slinger. Spidey will now be a part of the Marvel-verse and will be appearing in Captain America: Civil War for his debut. There will be a new actor to play Peter Parker. The Marvel Spiderman movie is scheduled for 2017.

Spider-Man Rumors: New Villain and Civil War Cameo

Just recently we heard that the Spider-Man cameo for Captain America: Civil War had already been shot. However, some new information has surfaced to indicate that we shouldn’t expect the wallcrawler just to swing by and say hello in his first appearance in the Marvel cinematic universe.

In addition, another rumor has popped up with word on what villain we’ll see taking on Spider-Man when he gets rebooted again with a new franchise beginning in 2017, this time co-produced by Marvel Studios.

Get the details on these Spider-Man rumors after the jump!

First of all, let’s talk about that appearance Spider-Man will make in Captain America: Civil War. Just recently we heard from writers John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein that they were going to check out what was being done with the webslinger, which implied that Tom Holland had already shot his appearance in the movie. It also made some people think that his role would be small and not have too much of an impact on the events of the Captain America sequel.

However, Birth.Death.Movies has heard otherwise, and reports:

How many scenes will Spider-Man be in? I don’t know the exact number, but sources have recently made it clear to me that there’s more Spider-Man in this movie than I expected. Spider-Man doesn’t just swing by and say hi – gets his hands dirty in this Civil War. He fights. And his fight scene might be the one that really gets fandom excited – not because of how top tier the face-off will be, but because of how profoundly dorky and unlike any other big screen superhero fight it will be.

They point out that Tom Holland doesn’t need to be on hand to shoot action sequences in Captain America: Civil War as he can simply provide voiceover whenever we see Spider-Man with his mask on. No need to bring in the actor if his face can’t be seen, especially if they’ll need a stunt double for some of the scenes anyway (though Holland has shown he has some acrobatic skills of his own since being cast).

So expect to see Spider-Man get in on the action in Captain America: Civil War. Considering how “profoundly dorky” this fight is supposed to be, is there a chance that he squares off with fellow genius Tony Stark at some point, spouting off jabs at each other’s superhero suit creations while rumbling with each other? We’ll have to wait and see.
Well, yeah I knew that, referenced by the "now that he's gone" sentenced.

Nice look for Spidey! Love the eyes. Could be Stark Tech.
captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-slice1-600x200.jpg

I don't think my grandson knows about Spidey part! Because when we were at the Batman v Superman. We saw previews of Captain America Civil War, it didn't show Spidey. He does like Spidey too! Be buying the tickets in a couple of weeks.

Well, GDson and I when and saw the movie. @BamaJay73 you right but it he should be call [HIDE-REPLY-THANKS]Spidyboy. he maybe the youngest to play him. But he can Kick Butt.[/HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] Anyway it a good movie and I would go back to watch it again. The ended well you will just had to see the movie. he has already pick out three moives he wants to see Free State of Jones, Doctor Strange and Rogue One: A Star War Story.

I have the coolest daughters and new wife ever. Daughters love Marvel movies. Few years ago, they took me to see Iron Man 2 for father's day, even though their mom wasn't much into it. Youngest daughter (now 7) has been wanting me to be Thor for Halloween for the last couple years. I've been working on the full cosplay build for that since, but haven't had time to finish it and make it look right. My current wife loves Marvel as well. We just finished binge-watching Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. up thru the current season, and are on pins and needles waiting for each new episode to air.

So, my oldest daughter turned 13 this weekend (as a dad, it's terrifying that my baby girl is now a teenager), and wanted a sleepover with just her friends, and to see Civil War the night before with just her, me, and her step mom, for her birthday.

Holy Crap. Epic movie. As @Mr. Pink stated, Marvel doesn't make a bad movie. Each one builds off the last, and the story improves with each release. I thought Winter Soldier would be hard to top, but they did it with this one. LOVED the into of Spidey into the MCU.

I usually don't care to drop a hefty dime to see movies in theater, despite great reviews, when we can see a good HD digital copy online a couple weeks after release. But, Marvel movies are the exception to that.

Money well spent.

Last edited:
I have the coolest daughters and new wife ever. Daughters love Marvel movies. Few years ago, they took me to see Iron Man 2 for father's day, even though their mom wasn't much into it. Youngest daughter (now 7) has been wanting me to be Thor for Halloween for the last couple years. I've been working on the full cosplay build for that since, but haven't had time to finish it and make it look right. My current wife loves Marvel as well. We just finished binge-watching Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. up thru the current season, and are on pins and needles waiting for each new episode to air.

So, my oldest daughter turned 13 this weekend (as a dad, it's terrifying that my baby girl is now a teenager), and wanted a sleepover with just her friends, and to see Civil War the night before with just her, me, and her step mom, for her birthday.

Holy Crap. Epic movie. As @Mr. Pink stated, Marvel doesn't make a bad movie. Each one builds off the last, and the story improves with each release. I thought Winter Soldier would be hard to top, but they did it with this one. LOVED the into of Spidey into the MCU.

I usually don't care to drop a hefty dime to see movies in theater, despite great reviews, when we can see a good HD digital copy online a couple weeks after release. But, Marvel movies are the exception to that.

Money well spent.
How you like the way the next one will be brought to us.

Back
Top Bottom