| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Captain America: Civil War

Which one, Thor Ragnarok, or Avengers Infinity War?
I was talking about the message that Steve(Captain American ) left for Tony(Iron Man)! At the end I just thought it was another Iron Man coming out. I see I'm wrong on this. But, I see those two movie Thor will be here on 11/3/2017, Avengers Infinity War Part 1 5/4/2018. I do know Tony ( Iron Man) will be in the new Spidy Movie.
Marvel movies 2016-2019 schedule: Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, Thor | BGR
Here a list of all the Marvel movies coming out from now till 2019. the female main hero is one I would like to se when it come out. Black Widow not til 2019.

I was talking about the message that Steve(Captain American ) left for Tony(Iron Man)! At the end I just thought it was another Iron Man coming out. I see I'm wrong on this. But, I see those two movie Thor will be here on 11/3/2017, Avengers Infinity War Part 1 5/4/2018. I do know Tony ( Iron Man) will be in the new Spidy Movie.
Marvel movies 2016-2019 schedule: Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, Thor | BGR
Here a list of all the Marvel movies coming out from now till 2019. the female main hero is one I would like to se when it come out. Black Widow not til 2019.

Yeah, RDJ said in an interview a few months ago that he didn't think Iron Man would need another solo movie, with all the other Marvel movies he's appearing in, with mostly significant roles.

I think the "Tony Stank" letter from Cap refers to Stark being the defacto leader of the Avengers now that Nick Fury has gone dark.

Yeah, RDJ said in an interview a few months ago that he didn't think Iron Man would need another solo movie, with all the other Marvel movies he's appearing in, with mostly significant roles.

I think the "Tony Stank" letter from Cap refers to Stark being the defacto leader of the Avengers now that Nick Fury has gone dark.
The bad thing about this Sarge is my grandson has got me hook. Spider - Man isn't coming out till 2017, The next Avengers look like it's going to be another good one. I guess I need to check to see when the DC next one will come out. I know I haven't watched any of the X-Man sense the president got replaced. But I think He will be wanting to see that one. I do know that Wolverine is his favorite of the X-men. I don't think he in this one. He threw me when he told me he wanted to go see the movie: Free State of Jones staring Matthew McConaughey.

The bad thing about this Sarge is my grandson has got me hook. Spider - Man isn't coming out till 2017, The next Avengers look like it's going to be another good one. I guess I need to check to see when the DC next one will come out. I know I haven't watched any of the X-Man sense the president got replaced. But I think He will be wanting to see that one. I do know that Wolverine is his favorite of the X-men. I don't think he in this one. He threw me when he told me he wanted to go see the movie: Free State of Jones staring Matthew McConaughey.

Hell, I'm in my late 30s, and didn't really follow comics all that closely, as a kid, like I'd have wanted to.

But the MCU/Jon Favreau/Joss Wheedon and company have created a monster of a visual spectacle on the big screen that is unmatched for that genre, IMO.

And yeah, young kid wanting to see that movie would throw me too...lol

Let me help you out here on this...List of films based on DC Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2016 Suicide Squad Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/Atlas Entertainment Post-production

2017 Wonder Woman Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/Atlas Entertainment/Cruel and Unusual Films

Justice League Part One Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/Atlas Entertainment/Cruel and Unusual Films/Lin Pictures Filming

2018 The Flash[1] Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment In development

Aquaman[1] Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/Cruel and Unusual Films

2019 Shazam[1] Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/New Line Cinema

Justice League Part Two[1] Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment/Cruel and Unusual Films

2020 Cyborg[1] Warner Bros./DC Entertainment/RatPac Entertainment

Green Lantern Corps[1]

Plus ,in case you hadn't heard, the next Avengers will be done by the same director(s) that did Captain America: Winter Soldier and Civil War.

In rebuttal to my earlier post about the possibility of Iron Man 4, RDJ recently, in another interview post-Civil War, alluded to IM4 talks being in the works.

Which is awesome. Because without the success of the first Iron Man, we wouldn't have this behemoth today known as the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Back
Top Bottom