| FTBL Cal 45 tutorc 31

Who else wanted to punch Musburger at the end of the game when he was stroking the Pac-10 woody? He kept on saying, "Hey Les Miles, what'd'ya think of the Pac-10 now?" and going on and on about how tough the round-robin Pac-10 schedule is.

He's an idiot.

He must have even slipped Herbstreit some of the California koolaid too. Kirk was going on about how Cal and USC were going to meet as two undefeated teams in November and it would ultimately decide the NC.

Next week they'll be covering the LSU v. VT game. I'm sure they'll go on and on about Virginia Tech and the ACC and blah, blah, blah.

reger60 said:
Who else wanted to punch Musburger at the end of the game when he was stroking the Pac-10 woody? He kept on saying, "Hey Les Miles, what'd'ya think of the Pac-10 now?" and going on and on about how tough the round-robin Pac-10 schedule is.

He's an idiot.

He must have even slipped Herbstreit some of the California koolaid too. Kirk was going on about how Cal and USC were going to meet as two undefeated teams in November and it would ultimately decide the NC.

Next week they'll be covering the LSU v. VT game. I'm sure they'll go on and on about Virginia Tech and the ACC and blah, blah, blah.

Yes I thought the same thing. I was like one F**** game you tard, him and Kurt just sucking up Pac 10 manmeat all over them selfs! Someone should remind them what div won the NC again!

Over all the SEC as a whole did very well did it not? Look at MICH! Did you hear when they said CAL has one of the toughest schedules in the nation. I fell out my chair :roll:

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result

09/01/07 vs. Tennessee Berkeley, Calif. W, 45-31 << 1 tuff team
09/08/07 at Colorado State 11:00 a.m. PT << Who?

09/15/07 vs. Louisiana Tech Berkeley, Calif. 3:30 < < Powerhouse

09/22/07 vs. Arizona Berkeley, Calif. TBA << House of Power

09/29/07 at Oregon Eugene, Ore. TBA << Beavers.. nuff said.
10/13/07 vs. Oregon State Berkeley, Calif. TBA << Only thing I'd be scared of are the uniforms

10/20/07 at UCLA Pasadena, Calif. TBA <<< Ok getting better UCLA seems OK to me

10/27/07 at Arizona State Tempe, Ariz. 7:00 p.m. PT< AGAIN WHO?

11/03/07 vs. Washington State Berkeley, Calif. 7:00<< RYAN LEAF playing?

11/10/07 vs. USC Berkeley, Calif. 5:00 p.m. PT< I hope it rains USC is good will give them that..

11/17/07 at Washington Seattle, Wash TBA<< Could be a sleeper team I watch them play. I think Wash could be on an up swing. IMO

12/01/07 at Stanford<< Elway only thing I can think of and the kickoff return about it?

Thats powerhouse football their folks

Yes I thought the same thing. I was like one F**** game you tard, him and Kurt just sucking up Pac 10 manmeat all over them selfs! Someone should remind them what div won the NC again!
The reason??? Herbstreit played QB for Ohio State. :shock:
They're all HOMERS!

Mr L E Phant said:
They're all HOMERS!

Uhh. Ohio State is in the Big 10 not the Pac 10.

reger60 said:
Mr L E Phant said:
They're all HOMERS!

Uhh. Ohio State is in the Big 10 not the Pac 10.

Close nuff :lol: Vaild point :wink:

reger60 said:

He's an idiot.

Not if LSU plays up to pre-season hype.

I do not see what Cal, ranked higher than Tennessee, winning at home really proves. Cal is a probably the 2nd best team in the PAC 10 while Tenn. is the 3/4th best team in the SEC East. The PAC 10 is stronger this year but is not close to the SEC. Our league's strength is based on the every week competition.

GoodScotch said:
I do not see what Cal, ranked higher than Tennessee, winning at home really proves. Cal is a probably the 2nd best team in the PAC 10 while Tenn. is the 3/4th best team in the SEC East. The PAC 10 is stronger this year but is not close to the SEC. Our league's strength is based on the every week competition.
Agreed, but this speedy and physical CAL offense really impressed me. And I agree with Hersbtreit too, in the fact USC and CAL are going to meet both undefeated in November at Memorial. Just my opinion...

RTR,

Back
Top Bottom