| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Breaking Bad

I downloaded them all a few years ago and tried watching, the first season was painful, I stopped watching them. Will get them again and give it a try, heard it gets better by season 3.

Wow! I guess this series is 7 or 8 years old now but I have just started watching it. My 4 siblings and I are having to spend nights with my dad now so my son gave me the whole collection a couple of weeks ago to watch during those long nights . Man! Intense or at least it is for me. I've just completed the first season and can hardly wait to start season 2.

I can't explain the attraction but, as my son warned, I'm hooked.

Wow! I guess this series is 7 or 8 years old now but I have just started watching it. My 4 siblings and I are having to spend nights with my dad now so my son gave me the whole collection a couple of weeks ago to watch during those long nights . Man! Intense or at least it is for me. I've just completed the first season and can hardly wait to start season 2.

I can't explain the attraction but, as my son warned, I'm hooked.

The first two episodes of Season 1 are kind of slow. After that, hold on tightly. You can't stop watching. It's one of the few series that grew more intense as it aged (the opposite of something like M*A*S*H, which quit being funny after Radar left (the last three years...wow)).

Back
Top Bottom