| FTBL Boy Michigan fans are ass chapped

I refuse to get caught in a bear trap here, but the amount of improvement Milroe made from September to December was remarkable. Mentally and physically. If his trajectory continues, he will be battling the likes of Ewers and Beck to be the first QB off the draft board in 2025. Sayin should be really good too in time, he's got the skills, ability, and makeup. But overlooking the talent that Milroe has finally tapped into this season? It makes it feel like it's more personal than anything.
Milroe is better for all the criticism too, I mean he feeds off it. I don't like the razz he gets but the guy just keeps on plugging along getting better and doing it. Can't see how anybody can deny it. He is still growing too. Guy is something. I have moved him up on my list of favorite all time Bama players for sure. I Remember all this type of razzing when Walter Lewis played, Grumblings when Coker first started, and I really hate to get involved with the perception of things when it comes to Lewis, Zow, Sims , and such. It was out there but I would like to think people have gotten past all that.

Milroe has my 100 % backing, period.

Back
Top Bottom