| FTBL Boy Michigan fans are ass chapped

I know that's tongue in cheek, but in theory, could an early enrollee be eligible for a bowl game, or must all players have been on the roster/enrolled for the fall semester?

From my feeble memory bank … the only way a December transfer portal player can play in a bowl game is if the player’s granted a waiver to do so. To my knowledge no waiver has ever been granted and I can’t imagine a scenario in which one would ever be granted.

I once read through a little of the transfer rules, I know if they suited up for lets say USC this season they can't suit up for another team until the next season. The honorary captain thing is brilliant, and not even sure there is any reg against that. LMAO

You can punch all the tickets you want...and at some point, you'll realize a few guys on the 'net share more about the program than you get from the ticket gates.
You're putting way too much into this. I'm not losing any sleep over this, just stating my opinion that I'd like to see Sayin beat out Milroe as starting QB next season.

You're putting way too much into this. I'm not losing any sleep over this, just stating my opinion that I'd like to see Sayin beat out Milroe as starting QB next season.
The only thing I put too much effort in is chasing snatch. You're just being pre-mature. (Hope you wife doesn't say that. :devilish: )

Milroe is going to be in NY next December. Enjoy the ride.

Don't like hiw much he has to run because of his decision making. And then, not impressed with his ball security when he runs.
He can indeed improve on decision making. He had a couple of throws past the line of scrimmage plays recently that is just mind boggling. I certainly understand you sentiment with this part of his game but he is an elite athelete. Jalen Hurts was as well and struggled with the decision making parts of the position but coaching and hard work turned him into one of the best in the NFL.

Milroe still misses the check downs or better options at times but he also makes a lot of plays when nothing is there. I hope he fully reaches his potential. As @TerryP stated he should be in NY next year. He almost was this year with all of the issues we are pointing out. This is in his first year where he had gotten very few snaps as a backup.

I refuse to get caught in a bear trap here, but the amount of improvement Milroe made from September to December was remarkable. Mentally and physically. If his trajectory continues, he will be battling the likes of Ewers and Beck to be the first QB off the draft board in 2025. Sayin should be really good too in time, he's got the skills, ability, and makeup. But overlooking the talent that Milroe has finally tapped into this season? It makes it feel like it's more personal than anything.

Back
Top Bottom