| FTBL Best back Ive ever seen

G

Guest

Thread Starter
McFadden is the best Ive ever seen! The guy just seems like hes always running downhill. I can barely remember Bo Jackson in college and I dont really remember Hershal Walker but this guy is certainly in thier class!Shaun Alexander was very good back but McFadden is in a league above IMO.

Huge win for the Tide!!! The hogs are gonna be a tough team to beat. I think LSu beats them and UF (if they play) but other than that I dont see them losing.


Bama win in last seconds! 8) Notre Dame loses by 38 and goes to 0-3 :lol: UT loses by 39 :lol: and the Barn gets Croomed!!! :lol: :lol: GReat weekend!!! :D
 

BamaHeat

Hi!
Century Club
He should go pro asap IMO. He's at his peak and you can always go back to school. Why take a chance on an injury.

All this assuming he continues like this the rest of the season.
 

Swamptick

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Lenny Kozlowski said:
McFadden is the best Ive ever seen! The guy just seems like hes always running downhill. I can barely remember Bo Jackson in college and I dont really remember Hershal Walker but this guy is certainly in thier class!Shaun Alexander was very good back but McFadden is in a league above IMO.

Huge win for the Tide!!! The hogs are gonna be a tough team to beat. I think LSu beats them and UF (if they play) but other than that I dont see them losing.


Bama win in last seconds! 8) Notre Dame loses by 38 and goes to 0-3 :lol: UT loses by 39 :lol: and the Barn gets Croomed!!! :lol: :lol: GReat weekend!!! :D

The only thing that would have made this weekend better is if UCF had beaten Texas. I don't know how many of you saw this game...but it was good. I lived in Orlando for 3 years and LOVED it. UCF is on the rise...
 

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
It's very hard for me to rank McFadden above Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker, or even Emmitt Smith at Florida, but DMc definitely deserves to be included among this elite group.

Outside the SEC, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, and Anthony Davis always amazed me with their play.
 

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Scholarship Club
bear facts said:
It's very hard for me to rank McFadden above Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker, or even Emmitt Smith at Florida, but DMc definitely deserves to be included among this elite group.

Outside the SEC, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, and Anthony Davis always amazed me with their play.

Barry Sanders wasnt all that bad either.
 

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Bama1966 said:
bear facts said:
It's very hard for me to rank McFadden above Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker, or even Emmitt Smith at Florida, but DMc definitely deserves to be included among this elite group.

Outside the SEC, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, and Anthony Davis always amazed me with their play.

Barry Sanders wasnt all that bad either.

Yes, him too!

Neither was Red Grange. :wink:
 
G

Guest

Thread Starter
Dmac is hands down the best back I have seen in recent years. Hits the hole like a mac truck with a full load behind it.
 
Top Bottom