| FTBL Best back Ive ever seen

G

McFadden is the best Ive ever seen! The guy just seems like hes always running downhill. I can barely remember Bo Jackson in college and I dont really remember Hershal Walker but this guy is certainly in thier class!Shaun Alexander was very good back but McFadden is in a league above IMO.

Huge win for the Tide!!! The hogs are gonna be a tough team to beat. I think LSu beats them and UF (if they play) but other than that I dont see them losing.

Bama win in last seconds! 8) Notre Dame loses by 38 and goes to 0-3 :lol: UT loses by 39 :lol: and the Barn gets Croomed!!! :lol: :lol: GReat weekend!!! :D

He should go pro asap IMO. He's at his peak and you can always go back to school. Why take a chance on an injury.

All this assuming he continues like this the rest of the season.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
McFadden is the best Ive ever seen! The guy just seems like hes always running downhill. I can barely remember Bo Jackson in college and I dont really remember Hershal Walker but this guy is certainly in thier class!Shaun Alexander was very good back but McFadden is in a league above IMO.

Huge win for the Tide!!! The hogs are gonna be a tough team to beat. I think LSu beats them and UF (if they play) but other than that I dont see them losing.

Bama win in last seconds! 8) Notre Dame loses by 38 and goes to 0-3 :lol: UT loses by 39 :lol: and the Barn gets Croomed!!! :lol: :lol: GReat weekend!!! :D

The only thing that would have made this weekend better is if UCF had beaten Texas. I don't know how many of you saw this game...but it was good. I lived in Orlando for 3 years and LOVED it. UCF is on the rise...

It's very hard for me to rank McFadden above Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker, or even Emmitt Smith at Florida, but DMc definitely deserves to be included among this elite group.

Outside the SEC, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, and Anthony Davis always amazed me with their play.

bear facts said:
It's very hard for me to rank McFadden above Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker, or even Emmitt Smith at Florida, but DMc definitely deserves to be included among this elite group.

Outside the SEC, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, and Anthony Davis always amazed me with their play.

Barry Sanders wasnt all that bad either.

Bama1966 said:
bear facts said:

Barry Sanders wasnt all that bad either.

Yes, him too!

Neither was Red Grange. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom