| FTBL BENCH HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

since we cant say names on this site, i will just say BENCH HIM.... and ya'll can figure it out. i am sick of this garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the way I see it if a RB dropped 2 on the ground and the other team got 14 points off the tunnover. He'd be on the bench I'd bet, but then again I'm sure we'll here we don't get paid ^^SPEN amount to coach either. :roll:

I disagree. He's made two huge mistakes, but the offensive line is not helping. You want to stick McElroy in with the way this O-line is playing?

No thanks.

BamaJay73 said:
ok coach :roll:

This really confuses me; As soon as JPW screws up,folks get all pissed and start yelling to bench him...Bench him for someone they know nothing about.

I assume that Saban wants to win the game. I would therefore assume that Saban is going to play the players he believes will give us the best opportunity to win.

BTW, I also assume that Saban knows the team better than us.
That was my point. Saban is the coach!

HiTide said:
BamaJay73 said:

This really confuses me; As soon as JPW screws up,folks get all pissed and start yelling to bench him...Bench him for someone they know nothing about.

I assume that Saban wants to win the game. I would therefore assume that Saban is going to play the players he believes will give us the best opportunity to win.

That's right anyone who gives 14 points to the other team should be playing! Anyone else they be on the bench peroid! Just ask JJ who btw hails from Mississippi. Just my thoughts I'm not the coach.

bamadezz said:
This is starting to become a hard to watch game. :x

i also feel your pain. but hey, we are playing those mighty bulldogs! :roll:

I was agreeing with the majority until that last drive, now it is time for someone else. If we don't throw it somewhere other than out of bounds, we are going to lose! We need someone in there who will at least try to make a play.

Optimus said:
HiTide said:
BamaJay73 said:

That's right anyone who gives 14 points to the other team should be playing! Anyone else they be on the bench peroid! Just ask JJ who btw hails from Mississippi. Just my thoughts I'm not the coach.

I give up. I wouldn't bench the starting QB 2 weeks before the Iron Bowl, but that's just me.

That was the most sickening game I've seen this year by far!

The way I see it, yeah, bench him!

Bench him. It's not just that he made 2 huge mistakes today.....he lost the LSU game for us on a sack too.

BENCH HIM!!

bamadezz said:
That was the most sickening game I've seen this year by far!

The way I see it, yeah, bench him!

If that would have been any running back in the backfield and he turned the ball over to the other team twice. Which resulted in 14 points for them his a## would be buried we'd never see him again, but well see what happens to the QB.

BTW before everyone goes yelling at the QB. Our Offense line coach needs his butt ripped as well LINE play was piss poor! Why not move Smith over to take on Brown?

This is about the fifth game I've watched that ended with him taking a sack on the last play. How many times does that have to happen before he realizes it doesn't matter if he throws a pick on the final play of the game? He has to throw the ball and at least take a chance at making a play. Standing there and getting sacked gives you ZERO chance at winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom