| FTBL BENCH HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully MAC will get some playing time next week. i know we don't know what he could do but lord help, we could at least try him out. This was just sad. QB just looked like crap, playing with 2nd string o-line. the draw worked a little today but this was just sad.

gotta give props to croom and the dawgs. they came to play and wanted it more.

Optimus said:
BTW before everyone goes yelling at the QB. Our Offense line coach needs his butt ripped as well LINE play was piss poor! Why not move Smith over to take on Brown?

You can't ask for more than 5 seconds of offense line protection before it breaks down.

An indecisive quarterback his going to make the OL look bad.

Optimus said:
HiTide said:
BamaJay73 said:
ok coach :roll:

This really confuses me; As soon as JPW screws up,folks get all pissed and start yelling to bench him...Bench him for someone they know nothing about.

I assume that Saban wants to win the game. I would therefore assume that Saban is going to play the players he believes will give us the best opportunity to win.

BTW, I also assume that Saban knows the team better than us.

That's right anyone who gives 14 points to the other team should be playing! Anyone else they be on the bench peroid! Just ask JJ who btw hails from Mississippi. Just my thoughts I'm not the coach.

It's one thing to play in a way that does not help the team very much. It's quite another thing altogether to consistently make immense mistakes the REALLY HURT the team. Fourteen points off his two picks and sitting there like a moron taking a sack at the end. Unbelievable. His head hasn't been in the game the whole season. Even against UT he was only like 14 of 40. Calling his girlfriend at halftime of the Georgia game, etc., etc. He just doesn't have his head in the games and at this point it is a liability.

bamafan said:
the season has officially went to sh*t. maybe next year

it's really a shame but I guess I'm gonna call this Saban's UAB game. We should've won but didn't. Not blaming it on the coaching staff. Let's hope for us to get some confidence back against Monroe and then take it to the barn.

TerryP said:
bamafan said:

It might do you some good to get outside and talk a walk. Just to clear your head, ya know?

Your buddies at the other site have their hands full right now.

HiTide said:
BamaJay73 said:
ok coach :roll:

This really confuses me; As soon as JPW screws up,folks get all pissed and start yelling to bench him...Bench him for someone they know nothing about.

I assume that Saban wants to win the game. I would therefore assume that Saban is going to play the players he believes will give us the best opportunity to win.

BTW, I also assume that Saban knows the team better than us.
That was my point. Saban is the coach!

no some have been questioning his playing ability for a while now.

BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

It might do you some good to get outside and talk a walk. Just to clear your head, ya know?

I'd bet banning comes a lot quicker than just suggesting a little walk to cool off a bit also.

TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

I'd bet banning comes a lot quicker than just suggesting a little walk to cool off a bit also.

Wow a guy has 700 post and you're talking about banning over a comment.

TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

sorry, not following???

Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

He was talking about the other site was quick to ban instead of suggesting to take a walkto cool down

RollTideRandy said:
This is about the fifth game I've watched that ended with him taking a sack on the last play. How many times does that have to happen before he realizes it doesn't matter if he throws a pick on the final play of the game? He has to throw the ball and at least take a chance at making a play. Standing there and getting sacked gives you ZERO chance at winning.

Thank you! My exact thoughts.

Bama Bo said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

He was talking about the other site was quick to ban instead of suggesting to take a walkto cool down

sorry not in the mood for a walk!!!

bamafan said:
Bama Bo said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

sorry not in the mood for a walk!!!

Folks around here will abide by list rules, regardless of mood or preference for sedentary activities.

RTR,

Tim

Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

Ah I see that you don't know who Terry's friends are.

Lets just say most posters at this site today would have been banned if they expressed themselves the same way at another site.

BamaPride said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:

Ah I see that you don't know who Terry's friends are.

Lets just say most posters at this site today would have been banned if they expressed themselves the same way at another site.
Nope I don't know what Mr.Terry does I just took it at face value. Sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom