bamafan said:
Bama Bo said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:
the season has officially went to sh*t. maybe next year

It might do you some good to get outside and talk a walk. Just to clear your head, ya know?

Your buddies at the other site have their hands full right now.

I'd bet banning comes a lot quicker than just suggesting a little walk to cool off a bit also.

Wow a guy has 700 post and you're talking about banning over a comment.

He was talking about the other site was quick to ban instead of suggesting to take a walkto cool down

sorry not in the mood for a walk!!!

Folks around here will abide by list rules, regardless of mood or preference for sedentary activities.

RTR,

Tim

would you like me to sit here and say how wonderful we played? that our qb just played a great game, and tell everyone that its great to be a fan of the tide right now? well sorry, i am straight forward, tell it like i see it, and today i did'nt see much. as for "this taking a walk" or "banning" talk, sorry im just frustrated, i've got to let it out somewhere because my wife, even though she went to bama, does'nt really care.

bamafan said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bamafan said:
Bama Bo said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
TerryP said:
bamafan said:
the season has officially went to sh*t. maybe next year

It might do you some good to get outside and talk a walk. Just to clear your head, ya know?

Your buddies at the other site have their hands full right now.

I'd bet banning comes a lot quicker than just suggesting a little walk to cool off a bit also.

Wow a guy has 700 post and you're talking about banning over a comment.

He was talking about the other site was quick to ban instead of suggesting to take a walkto cool down

sorry not in the mood for a walk!!!

Folks around here will abide by list rules, regardless of mood or preference for sedentary activities.

RTR,

Tim

would you like me to sit here and say how wonderful we played? that our qb just played a great game, and tell everyone that its great to be a fan of the tide right now? well sorry, i am straight forward, tell it like i see it, and today i did'nt see much. as for "this taking a walk" or "banning" talk, sorry im just frustrated, i've got to let it out somewhere because my wife, even though she went to bama, does'nt really care.

I don't care what you say here as long as it's within board rules. Ideally, this board is here for us enjoy discussing Alabama football, and to get information and insight we might not otherwise obtain. It's supposed to be a pleasant and enjoyable exercise, and in best case supportive during difficulties.

This message board does not exist, however, to compensate for disinterested spouses.

RTR,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom