| FTBL Barn and the Dogs

G

Both teams looking good so far. Barn got a good defense hard hitting, flying to the ball, and soild tackling.

The dogs are start to handle the pac 10 boys. Looks like the dogs should walk away with this one so far.

No idea Randy, but how about that freshman for the dawgs! Wow that kid can play some football! Just throw it up and he will get it! Dogs just drove it down there throat!

Optimus said:
No idea Randy, but how about that freshman for the dawgs! Wow that kid can play some football! Just throw it up and he will get it! Dogs just drove it down there throat!

Julio used to do the same thing in HS and even a little bit better than Green. I gotta think we'll give Julio a few chances to out battle a corner for the ball when we need it.

What's up with the boos from Ariz St fans? Auburn's President might need to send them a letter. :wink:

RollTideRandy said:
Optimus said:

Julio used to do the same thing in HS and even a little bit better than Green. I gotta think we'll give Julio a few chances to out battle a corner for the ball when we need it.

What's up with the boos from Ariz St fans? Auburn's President might need to send them a letter. :wink:

Tough game for barn, why the heck they didn't milk the clock when the had it after there go ahead TD baffles me. :roll:

SEC football is pretty hard to beat. I've been waiting for today. Next week is looking even better. Had a feeling dawgs would romp. Had no clue bout au, lsu game, thought it could go either way, and boy was I right... RTR.....

Back
Top Bottom