| FTBL Bamajay and Kudzu's sig's made for members...

BD91

Verified Member
---ADMIN NOTE: If you are interested in a signature, go to the Welcome/Help forum and mention it there. As a general rule, we'd like for members to have contributed for the forum consistently (as in a couple of hundred posts or be here for a extended amount of time) before we have these guys volunteer their time.---

I want all of you to see the great job Bamajay did on a sig for me. Great work!

BamaJay73 said:
Tider27 said:
They've still got a ways to go before they get to Porter's level.
There is no reaching that God given talent! :shock:

Due to being so exclusive with his game portraits and the artist mentality putting a damper on what could be a good living, he's branching out...if you haven't heard.

This is an exclusive, behind the scenes preview if you will, of his portraits. He's started with a self-portrait to introduce his work.

May I present...Porter, reliving his days in elementary as a hall monitor.

2ibp7b6.jpg

TerryP said:
BamaJay73 said:
Tider27 said:
They've still got a ways to go before they get to Porter's level.
There is no reaching that God given talent! :shock:

Due to being so exclusive with his game portraits and the artist mentality putting a damper on what could be a good living, he's branching out...if you haven't heard.

This is an exclusive, behind the scenes preview if you will, of his portraits. He's started with a self-portrait to introduce his work.

May I present...Porter, reliving his days in elementary as a hall monitor.

2ibp7b6.jpg

...AND Safety Patrol. If you are going to leak my former prestigious positions and accomplishments, you best present all the facts.

Re: This is Kudzu's Work

Number1TideFan19 said:
He did my signature! Ain't it sweeeet?! The Bear and Black Label...can't beat um!

I am actually quite jealous. I want a sig but I cant have one now that you have BLS on yours. You by far have the coolest one, but at least I still have the BLS tattoo. :D

Re: This is Kudzu's Work

AlabamaSlammer said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
He did my signature! Ain't it sweeeet?! The Bear and Black Label...can't beat um!

I am actually quite jealous. I want a sig but I cant have one now that you have BLS on yours. You by far have the coolest one, but at least I still have the BLS tattoo. :D

Nah...I got the BLS skull with BLS logo with bulletholes on the back of my arm

Back
Top Bottom